Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

all these white bread manufactured lana del rey offcuts will NEVER have the range but for some reason they have millions of pinhead stans gassing their fake deep mediocre wannabe dribble and theyre elevated to stardom by teams of crusty old men that saw the treasure trove within the LDR narrative who now race to discover every young attractive girl with a unique name, an iota of singing ability and a youtube channel to satiate the hunger of the masses for reiteration of the exact same pop story every year

Even if it is out of her hands, she could at lest have the decency to tell us that

If she is actually in conflict with the record label and she publicly blames them it might just make it even worse :/  

What kind of vocals do you want for this album? I personally would love if she explored her belts more. She showed us she was able on tour.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

This album means something. It’s era is too problematic and definitely proves Lanas mindset being a mess with finding herself. I want this music so badly. I already feel the connection to it the most.

giphy.gif

I see either two things with that reply:

1- she is trolling us and plays innocent because of a surprise release soon;

2- label issues and politics, wanting a number 1.

Yeah I took it as either a tongue-in-cheek comment, like she knows the release date but pretends like she doesn't. Or it's literally out of her hands and she has no idea when the label will let it be released.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Even if it is out of her hands, she could at lest have the decency to tell us that

She can’t. No artist is at liberty to « go at it » publicly with the politics of their label. We know the troubles she had with UV because of Dan Auerbach’s interview with Rolling Stone (I think... not 100% sure about the media)

She can’t. No artist is at liberty to « go at it » publicly with the politics of their label. We know the troubles she had with UV because of Dan Auerbach’s interview with Rolling Stone (I think... not 100% sure about the media)

This is why I hate big labels, the artists are never really in control and nothing you do matters (unless you happen to have a great relationship w them). My ex went n beat up the head of his label, guess what nothing happened, nothing changed, he still wasn't allowed to do what he wanted w his album, they didn't even let him choose the goddamn cover

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This is why I hate big labels, the artists are never really in control and nothing you do matters (unless you happen to have a great relationship w them). My ex went n beat up the head of his label, guess what nothing happened, nothing changed, he still wasn't allowed to do what he wanted w his album, they didn't even let him choose the goddamn cover

:deadbanana:

Can't wait for Lana to not not fuck John Janick the fuck up 

:deadbanana:

that's why when ur a little bitch like certain label owners i won't name, u need to hire body guards scarier than the artists you're pissing off

ain't nobody messing w the 6'6 cokehead throwing u on ur office walls

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Label probably wants at least an 80-100k opening sales week. 

-

Lana really needs to say something friday, she can't be mad at being bombarded with questions and such. I'm sure people will scream from the audience, and that she'll be seen somewhere around the city. Does anyone have an estimate on how big this crowd will be?

If the release is out of Lana's control, then fair enough. But I genuinely believe the album cover itself is done, so she could at least post it since the record is finished too.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

that's why when ur a little bitch like certain label owners i won't name, u need to hire body guards scarier than the artists you're pissing off

ain't nobody messing w the 6'6 cokehead throwing u on ur office walls

Lol u actually think it's bad that people can't get their way with violence? Get off tge edgetrain pls

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

If Ben and Lana both said this, then it's clearly something that's not in their control which sucks but it's understandable...but it SUCKS 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***