Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

anyways, billie’s album is finally out. stream it bitchez. xoxo.

I don't understand the hype around Billie Elish. She is NO child prodigy like Fiona Apple. 

giphy.gif

Okay just woke up where is it

On Lana’s iPhone

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

One of my closest friends died today from her addiction. Norman fucking Rockwell didn’t come out at midnight. What a shit day.

(NFR part is a joke, literally only found this out an hour ago and I’m using humor to mask my pain hahaha Lana where u at gorl :icant: )

LIZARD PEOPLE

One of my closest friends died today from her addiction. Norman fucking Rockwell didn’t come out at midnight. What a shit day.

(NFR part is a joke, literally only found this out an hour ago and I’m using humor to mask my pain hahaha Lana where u at gorl :icant: )

im so sorry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvk2wQUBX0i/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1i253bjfgnxen

idk if anyone mentioned this but in the comments on steven klein’s post, someone asked about the lana photo shoot and he said it’s “coming soon”.

once more the gays thinking it was for the album were DELUSIONAL but she really is the one to blame. I can’t stand what she’s doing anymore.

God fuck actually no. Its only fucking 1:45am here, so I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt for the whole dayyyyy.. if she does tweet something, then yes, g bless like we're fucking close to something I just know it. Even if its not coming today, just some kind of direction towards the record like 7/21 fam, pref minus the fucking middle finger. All day, then I'll start lamenting about this

UV/Honeymoon

Omg some of the insta fans absolutely going offff at people for being disappointed that march 29th didn't happen as if lana and her team aren't entirely responsible for allowing the date to be repeatedly printed without challenging it (outside of some pissy comment replies and an old twitter acc weeks and weeks after the date started appearing lmao..) then saying yes the album is defo coming this year like how tf do u say that with no proof lol so hypocritical I can't

this is so sad

I’m thinking more and more that she missed the mark with that one. There is a lot of new music by big female names coming this Summer until the end of year. The top of 2019 would have been her best strategy and would have been the logical choice, with her September release.