Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah! All it does is play about 30 seconds of American, but it’s still up and you can still call it

It didn’t work for me about 2 weeks ago. I called and it sent me to a “medical brace” hotline

does it still play BN and link to her fav TEDTalks or nah

Nope it doesnt

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It didn’t work for me about 2 weeks ago. I called and it sent me to a “medical brace” hotline

Nope it doesnt

ugh, too bad

August 2015 was an iconic time

negAbhB.png

does it still play BN and link to her fav TEDTalks or nah

@@godsmonster no

@@HydroponicWeeds I just called it and it worked fine

Nope it doesnt

lol wtf just happened :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana said at BUKU that she was putting the record out slowly, so maybe this is just all a part of her plan

giphy.gif

do u want me to call eclipse

honestly maybe, if we have no news by end of April but even Eclipse might not be capable of knowing any news, everything is top secret this "era" if this is even still an "era"

Lana said at BUKU that she was putting the record out slowly, so maybe this is just all a part of her plan

how do you know she said this??????

honestly maybe, if we have no news by end of April but even Eclipse might not be capable of knowing any news, everything is top secret this "era" if this is even still an "era"

as i’ve told him many tines, not only is he a computer scientist, but also a gay, making him an absolute weapon

there's a recording of it somewhere in the buku thread

giphy.gif

I love Marina and Lana to death, and even though Marina's new music isn't as good as I waited, Marina actually knows how to start and manage an era much better than Lana does. :deadbanana:

Not mentioning that Marina is feeding up her fans and serving songs with nice production and not cheapy music videos.

Stream Handmade Heaven

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm actually fairly certain that its those girls she's hanging with thats making the album rollout so fucking dreadful. We know Lana is easily influenced and i bet those bitches are putting the whole "girl just fuck it, live your life" attitude into her head, which is fine but dont ignore the fans that gave you your career.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What happened?

That's the problem - nothing happened. No album news, no updates etc. Just waiting around for a miracle at this point. :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven