Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if you love a song w ur heart, no matter how short the snippet is, itll never age.

Yosemiteas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The way people obsess over that mediocre live snippet with cheesy lyrics.

f8c.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

My delusional ass is expecting a single on Friday. Then when it doesn't come, I will blame Lana as if I didn't set myself up for disappointment. :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My delusional ass is expecting a single on Friday. Then when it doesn't come, I will blame Lana as if I didn't set myself up for disappointment. :oprah3:

literally the only thing getting us through this pre release are these fake dates we invent

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Where is eclipse? where are all the leakers?? ya'll were doing the most in 2017 leaking her yet to be released music aka best american record and love. And NOW you decide to be mature? im dissapointed in the fandom, simply because out of all the times lana's music has leaked, it's never deserved that kind of fate. Until now. :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Where is eclipse? where are all the leakers?? ya'll were doing the most in 2017 leaking her yet to be released music aka best american record and love. And NOW you decide to be mature? im dissapointed in the fandom, simply because out of all the times lana's music has leaked, it's never deserved that kind of fate. Until now. :oprah3:

i like to HOPE they're working HARD and trying their BEST :eartha2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana legit has sun in gemini

Lana's sun sign is the same as my rising sign, you'd think I would telepathically know more info about NFR by now

her sun is my moon is ur rising bitch

my sun is leo so i DEMAND this album right now

My mercury is in fucking gemini or is it aquarius, but that would've been too predictable  :hoe:

my sun is saggitarius, my rising is pisces, my venus is scorpio, my mars is leo and i demand the album right the fuck NOW

Her sun is my moon and I can sort of understand her fleeting and confused emotions when it comes to things. She’s restless with her thoughts and very indecisive.

When the heck did this turn into the astrology thread? :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m surprised I didn’t see any “ITS OFFICIAL: LANA ANNOUNCED NFR RELEASE DATE” April fools day jokes lmao

Too unrealistic to be an aprils fools joke dkdnd

When I heard HIAB snippet a year ago, I was hoping the album would be out in fall or late 2018.

When MAC and VB came in September, I was hoping the album would be out in November 2018.

When nothing happened and when hope is a keyboard smash came in January, I was hoping the album would be out in March 2019, April at latest.

Now I'm just hoping it will be out this year to be honest. :pft: Hoping for May or June, but won't be surprised if it comes later than that.  :sadcore:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Are you ladies going to buy her damn poetry book?

When I heard HIAB snippet a year ago, I was hoping the album would be out in fall or late 2018.

When MAC and VB came in September, I was hoping the album would be out in November 2018.

When nothing happened and when hope is a keyboard smash came in January, I was hoping the album would be out in March 2019, April at latest.

Now I'm just hoping it will be out this year to be honest. :pft: Hoping for May or June, but won't be surprised if it comes later than that.  :sadcore:

Aaaah I remember that day. I was just moving to a new house, painting and stuff, drinking a beer when I heard the HIAB snippet. <3

Do you think Lana will ever do a song about death?

Was just thinking what type of songs I would like to hear from her and she has a good variety of types of song but there is no real uplifting/emotional/sad song about death. A lot of artist have songs on the subject either ones about themselves possibly dying or ones about someone who has died or remembrance of people, those types of songs people say "play this at my funeral" and she could probably do a great one.