Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love the creepy sinister string at the very end of the snippet as she smirks. I want some bass in this song

So I guess we can do a lyric post now?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

A lot of artists do covers and make them singles. It's happened before.

I will always love you by Whitney is a cover of a Dolly Parton.

I drove all night by Celine Dion is a cover of Cyndi Lauper.

So, many artists have released covers as singles.

it really sounds so produced and edited. sounds like theres pitch correction on vocals. uhhhhh this doesnt sound like anything else we've heard from nfr. do we know jack produced it? lol watch her release another album and not nfr. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

:lmao: How?? I’ve played a lot of Mario Kart and I can’t hear a resemblance?

Idk if Mario Kart is what I mean...but it sounds like video game tune in the very first part lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'll be so disappointed if she makes a straight version smh. But since she didn't in Chelsea Hotel I don't see why she would here

If this is really impacting radio, and Lana is straight, then I'd say its probably pretty likely she'd change them, I guess we'll have to wait and see

Idk if Mario Kart is what I mean...but it sounds like video game tune in the very first part lol

I think it sounds kind of like Without Me by Halsey..which sounds like God is A Woman by Ariana

If this is really impacting radio, and Lana is straight, then I'd say its probably pretty likely she'd change them, I guess we'll have to wait and see

I would agree, but we also have Iggy and Cardi and all the girls like this singing about pussy 24/7 and rubbing some in the music videos so that would be at the least very unfair if she was forced to change them.

ZKcaooE.png

Hey guys did anyone pico the snippet from instagram? That site is so annoying to replay the snippet on because the music simply stops if you click away

it really sounds so produced and edited. sounds like theres pitch correction on vocals. uhhhhh this doesnt sound like anything else we've heard from nfr. do we know jack produced it? lol watch her release another album and not nfr.

I don’t hear pitch correction. Just filters/effects

Yeah, I detect no pitch correction either. At least on the main vocal. I really hope the beat drops in right after when the snippet ends.

The very first second made me think of Wayamaya and that part of My Song 57 "We're gonna listen to the beach boys..." idk why

Omg YES. Especially the "Jimmy's gonna buy me a coca-cola" part

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven