Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyways what r y'alls wishes for LDR7?

Acoustic and electric guitars everywhere with no piano or trap beats whatsoever.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Fuller Jazz exploration and sound!

I may be minority here but I wouldn’t mind a full on country influenced/inspired album either.

i hope NFR doesnt even chart

i hope it sells only 50 copies

i hope it leaks a whole two months before its release

i hope people dont stream it on any service

i hope no bookstore wants to sell her poetry book

i hope theres a manufacting error and each copy is titled "My Ass Bent Backwards Over the Grass"

I hope Robert Frost rises from the dead, creates a twitter account, and tells Lana to never attempt to write poetry again

I hope Stella leaks both NFR and the poetry book

I hope Ashley and Alex find the only existing copy of the poetry book and throw it away

tumblr_nr9wnb4azp1u6n38po1_250.gif

FHNi4rV.gif?1

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm high and I can feel it in the spiritual realm that were getting the cover really soon 

the spirit realm is submitting various multitudes of colorful vibrations and auditory enigma's in response to your hallucinatory pleas and howls, they're abuzz with commotion and contemptment for the situation at hand, consequences and pay-offs will be dealt in due time with the combination of atoms capable and responsible for transmitting the answers to nobody yet everybody's questions are turning into pure, unadulterated electrons. be quick, be big, be projected into the cosmos Galore

I wanna hear her sing on a Weyes Blood Titanic Rising (excellent album) style produced album - cinematic & 60s/70s, not overproduced

!!! basically Honeymoon, but tbh I would love a Honeymoon 2.0

qfrWuBl.png

disco! lots of disco! 

or something close to it. MMITPML-esque.

giphy.gif

Fuller Jazz exploration and sound!

I may be minority here but I wouldn’t mind a full on country influenced/inspired album either.

I’d love a jazzy record again. I just don’t want what Gaga did with Tony Bennett. I just don’t care for a 90 year old man singing still like he’s still in his 50s. If Gaga did a jazzy record that’d be great if it was by herself. Just like Lana. Call me crazy but they would sound good doing a jazzy album together

Acoustic and electric guitars everywhere with no piano or trap beats whatsoever.

I’d love this too. IMAGINE A FULL ON ELECTRIC GUITAR HEAVY JAZZY ALBUM if she combined the two.... oh god I think I’d die. It’d be like UV and HM all over again just on another level. Ughhhh

If we didn’t get a jazzy album or heavy guitar influences, I’d want a full on psychedelic acid trip album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

synthy disco inspired album, MMITPM based

hawaiin surfy glam rock, MTWBT & wayamaya based

jazzy brass album, MDM and Carmen based

but we'll another musical balogna style record with sparse trap beats and wishy washy musical themes

Her hair look dark brown there

It must be old

Otherwise she is scrapping cinnamon as we are talking

I think this is an old pic b/c he put photos of other women that he works with / women in general on his story

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I want a full-on psychedelic rock concept album about a couple with a volatile relationship told from the woman’s perspective (like a response to Lou Reed’s Berlin).

Or a Julie London type jazz album.

But she’ll just continue coasting comfortably because she doesn’t challenge herself anymore. The fire she had to become a famous artist and to become part of a creative community is clearly gone.