Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Everyone’s talking about how she might release on her birthday.....her birthday IS a Friday...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

tbh i don't give a norman fuck whether her lyrics have "matured" as long as they and the songs as a whole are still good

it's just the way i feel

Do you guys think she’s doing a surprise release? and maybe that’s why she hasn’t said anything regarding NFR??? :O

this is March 28th all over again..not falling for it a second time.

stop complaining about piano ballads... I personally like them and they barely feature on her other albums.

we will get the surf rock guitars. just listen to parts of melodrama or masseduction - jack will get psychedelic at some point

Thank you! I love you

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

This Friday could get her another #1 album as well, but that just seems way too good to be true.

Also, yeah, complaining about piano ballads is tired af. The snippet even changes towards the end, and Jack's production is known for taking twists and turns in and out of psychedelia. 

Honestly if I wanted to listen to piano ballads then I would listen to Adele. Lana and a piano are a weak pairing imo. I just hope we get a few different sounding songs on NFR otherwise it'll seem like a complete drag. :smokeney:

I'm all for the two country songs she performed, but who knows if they'll be on the album at all. One can only hope. 

Anyways, let's all listen to the one of the best songs on NFR and remain optimistic.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i just want to turn my cars radio to max volume and blast Cinnamon meanwhile i'm driving at 2 am

Let’s plan a Miami night drive in a convertible w all of the cinnamon lovin babes :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

There was a time I was convinced that MAC would be the first track on the album, but after hearing NFR, I believe it'll be the fourth or fifth. IYC is a great starter. I still think the last tracks are gonna be VB-Hope-HTD

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I honestly thought that this day would never come at this point.

Halle-fucking-lujah

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy