Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I keep imagining myself locked in a padded cell, straitjacket on tight. Rocking back and forth mumbling, almost incoherently “In the car, in the car, in the backseat I'm your baby”.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

A polish source claims the album will be released on the autumn of this year.

Setember 21 ---- December 21

www.londynek.net/newslajt/article?jdnews_id=21475

I’ve never seen this site before. Are they even reliable?

giphy.gif

Mr S on ATRL whos apparently reliable said theres a AG x MC x LDR collab coming soon

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30-ariana-grande/?page=6188&tab=comments#comment-13073049

If it’s the case, I dont see it on NFR... so... a summer banger, which would push NFR further?!?

Plus I don’t like when a song has three people on it: it seems each one is diluted. And I honestly don’t see the three of them together on a track... Please let it be false.

Seems plausible tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it’s the case, I dont see it on NFR... so... a summer banger, which would push NFR further?!?

Plus I don’t like when a song has three people on it: it seems each one is diluted. And I honestly don’t see the three of them together on a track... Please let it be false.

I mean it's not impossible that it could sound okay ... 

"Lady Marmalade" from Moulin Rouge had Christina, Pink, Lil' Kim and Mya, so ... 

I've never been really into mainstream pop even when I was a kiddo, but that song worked somehow. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean it's not impossible that it could sound okay ...

"Lady Marmalade" from Moulin Rouge had Christina, Pink, Lil' Kim and Mya, so ...

I've never been really into mainstream pop even when I was a kiddo, but that song worked somehow.

I do trust her though with her collabs. I’m one of the few that enjoy TNC and BPBP. Even on Bjørns’ songs, she sounded good. I wasn’t sure at first of summer bummer from the snippet, but it works. Right now, i don’t see it, but a preview will probably convince me.

I keep imagining myself locked in a padded cell, straitjacket on tight. Rocking back and forth mumbling, almost incoherently “In the car, in the car, in the backseat I'm your baby”.

Me

Mr S on ATRL whos apparently reliable said theres a AG x MC x LDR collab coming soon

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30-ariana-grande/?page=6188&tab=comments#comment-13073049

I will kill myself. That will be the best song in the world and I don’t feel worthy. Fuck me I need this to HAPPEN

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I could see it dropping around the end of September

ughhh i really don't want this. i can see how it could work amazingly with miley but with ariana too? nooooooo 

I don't think an MC-AG-LDR collab would work tbh, they feel too... different.

i just imagine her being drowned out by them both to be honest, they're 'performers'... she isn't as such and i don't want her doing a stupid dance routine in order to fit in or whatever cos she did it on LFL and despite it being cute i found it awkward af

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live