Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm worried it'll be like when madonna kissed both britney and christina but no one cared about her kissing christina

:lmao:

Face it, this collab has absolutely nothing to do with NFR’s delayed release.

Agreed; we know sis likes Ariana's stuff and it isn't a stretch that she also likes Miley's, so it's probably just something she was asked to do and said yes.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Sis is the only one of the three who hasn't "liked" a post about this.

You know why?

Because sis' 3rd post on Friday will be about this rather than about NFR.

Necking myself ...

No. I'm sorry but I'm not here for that random ass collab.

Agreed, I hope we’re wrong but I cringed just reading it. It’s either going to be terrible or surprising.

Sis happy late b-day btw :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Until someone actually confirms it’s happening, I don’t believe there’s any collab at all

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wouldn't be being such a little bitch about it if we had a release date for NFR, but she just reminds me of a kid who wants dessert when they haven't eaten all of their dinner.

Dinner = NFR

Dessert = collab with the pop girls

:candy:

Y’all three queens of music, let’s just sit back and see what this collab is. Let’s stay positive it’s pride month gays

Was hoping the mermaid account insta follow was for a MAC video revamp, but I mean if Miley does something crazy then I'd be all for that too bc how gay are mermaids, MERMEN by-giedrusia-cheryl-cole-23202717-300-21

UV/Honeymoon

Was hoping the mermaid account insta follow was for a MAC video revamp, but I mean if Miley does something crazy then I'd be all for that too bc how gay are mermaids, MERMEN

Sis to dye her hair auburn again and play Ariel in Disney's Little Mermaid movie challenge.

Oooooh that just gave me an idea for our project ...

Since Ariana liked 2 posts about the collab and Miley liked one, I do think its happening. This collab might be part of why Lana’s been so MIA and quiet about NFR. I wonder if the collab will come out first so it brings more attention to NFR? 

I’m tired of this nonsense. Did anyone end up reaching out to that one tarot card reading Youtuber so that his next video would be about LDR??

I actually left a comment about it a few weeks ago after his channel blew up. Idk if he saw it.

He keeps doing readings for mostly annoying youtubers though.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Face it, this collab has absolutely nothing to do with NFR’s delayed release.

Why? Imo it makes sense to release an album after releasing a collab with Ariana and Miley. Why not benefit from that exposure?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg