Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

are you guys serious?

who cares about the cover by this point???

i just want the fucking music!

giphy.gif

We've honestly prepared so much for the worst for this album cover that it probably won't be mindblowind but it'll still work.

Can she just release the lead, announce the release date and call it a day? 

I swear that if after all this wait Cinnamon isn't included on the album I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive Lana

I'm sure it will be there. It's one of the few songs that are in the same vein as VB: to leave it out would make VB clash too much on the record. 

"son caca est délicieux"

Hmm either ur into some weird shet or French slang is just something else .. 

are you guys serious?

who cares about the cover by this point???

i just want the fucking music!

giphy.gif

That's just like buying ur cake, but not being able to eat it prime example ah 

UV/Honeymoon

I want the cover, and the tracklist, and the music, and the poetry book (okay not really but what the hell we deserve some optional extras), and interviews, and photo shoots, and an insta live, and merch, and a tour, and a magical unicorn. 

I feel that I have a better chance of getting the unicorn than anything else. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I want the cover, and the tracklist, and the music, and the poetry book (okay not really but what the hell we deserve some optional extras), and interviews, and photo shoots, and an insta live, and merch, and a tour, and a magical unicorn. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOJji2iEP5c

UV/Honeymoon

the clownery continues...

so i asked my mumma again and she said that august 24th and september 16th popped into her head.. but idk cus they're not fridays.. perhaps instead of the release date its just when we'll either get a pre order, new single or solid confirmed release date?

She might have picked your vibes, when you are «at peace»... So August 23 for the album and the second date in September could be for a soundtrack song? And those dates would be the ones when you really love the 2 projects? (I really want fucking NFR out before September :P )

Thanks for asking :) 

I do trust her more than I trust Lana at this point lol

I, for once, am curious about the poetry book and i will buy it if I can. I really enjoy poetry and she did serve some poems that I liked. I wish she switched the book's and NFR's releases though. I'd love to read the book while I'm listening to NFR and have been accustomed to it.

The pre-order for Honeymoon was made available in August if I'm not mistaking, and then the abum was released in September.

Considering Lana has already released 3 tracks from NFR, it's not impossible that we get the pre-order this month with a last song before the album's out

i hope you're right and we get something soon  :pray2:

i'm not sure i will be able to get hyped again for this though, at this point getting the album just doesn't seem realistic to me, so even if we started getting actual info i would not be able to believe that we will ever get it, and that's really sad  :pft:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Rather than punish yourself wondering, hoping, that the album will come out in August or September, it seems wiser at this point to just wait until something 100% official is released by Interscope. And that could come later this month, next month, and so on.

I think is IS possible that the album won’t be released until 2020, or perhaps about Christmastime of this year. We still have no solid, factual news on what’s holding it up

Tbh I think the vinyl will be purple. Not the opaque lilac of the second disc of UV, but a darker but brighter purple and probably translucent. Idk maybe that’s just what I’m hoping for.

And I’m not sure we’ll even get another single before the album, but if we do I think it will be HIAB or the title track. She’s teased the most of HIAB over the longest period of time, but she’s teased NFR most recently and we’ve always gotten the title track (when there is one) before the album comes out. But I’d prefer no more singles since she really doesn’t need one. The whole world is already hyped enough.

And for the cover, I’ll take anything and I have no idea what to expect. I kinda wanted a cover without Lana in it, like just scenery like the VB cover, but I also like the ideas of the cover being a painting of her. Or even a picture of her painting something. I just hope it’s not another picture of her standing in front of a car.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Didn't the press release say that the lead single was to come? I imagine that there will be at least a 6 week gap between the lead single and the actual album release. We would need to get the lead single this month to even hit an August release. We're getting close to a Sept release at this point :/

Didn't the press release say that the lead single was to come? I imagine that there will be at least a 6 week gap between the lead single and the actual album release. We would need to get the lead single this month to even hit an August release. We're getting close to a Sept release at this point :/

I’ve gotten my hopes up for aug/sept so I don’t mind one month or the other. It’s be neat if it dropped around when Venice Bitch did tbh because that song fit the weather where I live perfectly when it dropped