Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Apparently he had info from that friend on: a secret show, the next single release date, and the album release date. I assume his friend is going and will FaceTime him

i just talked to him. i got "some" info out of him. it doesnt seem confidential at all so ill just say it? he said dont expect anything until end of the year (show wise). i asked well how are we supposed to know about this show and he just goes its literally a surprise show. end of year? i assume nfr will be out by then so i guess its nothing to fantasize ab atm.

i just talked to him. i got "some" info out of him. it doesnt seem confidential at all so ill just say it? he said dont expect anything until end of the year (show wise). i asked well how are we supposed to know about this show and he just goes its literally a surprise show. end of year? i assume nfr will be out by then so i guess its nothing to fantasize ab atm.

and wheres the album release date he was talking about

fake gay news

I'm not surprised if this turns out to be true, I was thinking of September as earliest. If the album isn't here by then... well, I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed again but I feel like nothing bothers me anymore to be honest.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Here we are getting our hopes up again for nothing. We've reached the new lows. At this point we are dirty beggars, desperately trying to get a single crumb of bread from passers-by and we are truly in the winter of our lives and the fake gay leakers and insiders we meet along the road are our only summers

you gays kill me, begging for money in exchange for "info about the album" and then cancelling and saying you won't release any info.

he is probably on lanaboards if he is a stan and i've got something to say:

YOU ARE CUTEEE AS SHIT!!!!!!!!! IM- 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

August or September. If it comes any later than that then she can keep it. I'm done.

no wonder when she said 2 months she looked at the back of the stage (where ben is) kinda funny like "oh shit that wasnt correct but aye too late to say 3 months sooo ill just say 'little bit' at my next show"

The negative side: it's not coming in August

The postive side: it's coming in September

The question: when?

The possible answer: any Friday after September 6 because Melanie Martinez is releasing her comeback album with a film and the hype is so big that I think it would win against NFR and make it flop

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What did this say? It's deleted now

Nvm, apparently the album is coming in September...eh, not too surprised, kinda saw it coming

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i dont wanna brake any harts but we shouldnt believe what someone says if they aren't interscope. it could possibly come in august. probably not but i dont think we should start assuming this person is correct 

The negative side: it's not coming in August
The postive side: it's coming in September
The question: when?
The possible answer: any Friday after September 6 because Melanie Martinez is releasing her comeback album with a film and the hype is so big that I think it would win against NFR and make it flop

i really dont think lana cares about it flopping. the momentum is gone. people are tired. i feel like this whole era is like sexting lana but she replies back 6 months later and now your boner is gone. she hasnt done interviews or promotions, seems like she just doesnt give a shit about how many people buy it or how critics and fans rate it, imo

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189