Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the resurrection of Lanaboards has got me like 46cf11bc11d4df76fe0ac95042b666e6.jpg

once NFR comes out, we'll all be laughing telling our grandchildren about remember that one time when Lana hacked Lanaboards , pretended to be a cancer, was "begging" to play Priscilla , personally stoned gays on her vacations to foreign countries, was a zionist, went to Hillsong , got addicted to matcha, and then years later Peppa Pig's debut album finally outpaces Born To Die as longest charting album by a female artist. i stan a Bhad Bhacon Bhitxh with a Bing Bong Zoo

It seems like almost every time some kind of detestable information has leaked it has turned out to be true, so I am nervous about these lyrics. They stylistically do fit in with what we've heard, and I feel like there are risky choices that were made if someone was trying to be deceptive. No one thought the tracklists for UV or LFL were real until she announced them because of titles like "Sad Girl" and "Heroin", no one believed the HM cover at first, no one believed Coachella would be on the album, etc. Who knows what is real at this point for NFR, but I won't discount the possibility until I officially see otherwise.

I really hope these lyrics aren't real because the potential racial implications would probably be enough for me to abandon her on the spot, and that's after 7+ years of being a huge fan. If I had only seen the HIADT lyrics beforehand and read the "black narcissist" line, I may not have believed that either but here we are. While that was questionable word choice and just vague enough to give her the benefit of the doubt, these new lyrics are not. They would be at best willful ignorance and at worst outright racism and I can't support either explanation for something so important.

you put this so eloquently. I wasn't a hardcore stan during UV-LFL so its so interesting to hear about ppl's reactions when the tracklists & album covers first came out

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

i mean the lyrics that they are claiming are just so out-of-ass tbh. and i think the lyrics from what we have actually heard have been pretty strong. i mean you can tell. all the songs we have heard each lyric line is long and in depth while the ones they made up tend to be like 3 words LOL. they didnt even try writing longer lines. so obviously fake

anyways i wouldnt be surprised the troll running the acc aint some user on here. the line in the title track "you think youre norman fucking rockwell" was a lyric someone on here (forgot who) had predicted it to be. its just someone trying to troll us or someone who watches the thread quietly feeding our desperation 

So was there really a point to resurrect this particular thread back from the dead?  :awkney:  Mount Doom is not as full of desperation as this place. But I keep coming back because I love all of you guys shitposting, discussing speculations and dragging Lana's ass

you put this so eloquently. I wasn't a hardcore stan during UV-LFL so its so interesting to hear about ppl's reactions when the tracklists & album covers first came out

Ha, I find it so interesting now that people think Ultraviolence is the greatest thing, because when it first came out there was a significant amount of people that were underwhelmed. Coming off of the BTD/P era, UV was much more low-key and the production wasn't this big grand polished work of art the way BTD/P was, and we certainly did not get the same level of videos and promo. Compared to the eras since, UV seems like a dream now. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I’m so curious about Bartender but I’m scared it won’t make the official tracklist since she recorded it before meeting Jack

We don't know that. We know they began working together in late December/early January and she talked about Bartender in January. Considering she said it was a weird song, there's a big probability that she made it with Jack. When you look at the production of some Melodrama songs, or even some Masseduction songs, it's easy to understand why Lana would consider maybe the first track she made with Jack weird.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

wtfffff I'm fucking crying laughing rn uuuuuuhuuuuhuhuuuu :rip: reco' me a track 'Cadie? :oopna:

Tbh that's the only Peppa Pig song I know (my niece watches it a lot) :lmao:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m so curious about Bartender but I’m scared it won’t make the official tracklist since she recorded it before meeting Jack

We have confusing and contradictory dates for their work together, coming from sis herself. In one interview, she did say it had began end of December 17 (they had met at least). Then, she said January and didn't she also say that they first met after the Grammies (and we know she first talked about Bartender at the Grammies of 2018)? It's kinda hard to have the record straight with her: she has zero knowledge of time whatsoever. 

Bartender had me intrigued the second she talked about it. I really hope it was made by Jack and made the cut. 

would Lana really write songs about black skin and shit ... really? remember how everyone reacted when we saw the Hope lyrics tho? 

a tiny part of me thinks this might be true. She initially said the album would have 11 songs ( without the 2 country songs). Then she changed that and said it would have 13 songs - which makes sense if she has added the country songs to the album... 

lana putting a racist lyric is actually career suicide. no one in her team would ever let her put a lyric like that. there would be no explanation for it. dont even waste your time and consider that acc to be the truth for a second yall.

the resurrection of Lanaboards has got me like 46cf11bc11d4df76fe0ac95042b666e6.jpg

once NFR comes out, we'll all be laughing telling our grandchildren about remember that one time when Lana hacked Lanaboards , pretended to be a cancer, was "begging" to play Priscilla , personally stoned gays on her vacations to foreign countries, was a zionist, went to Hillsong , got addicted to matcha, and then years later Peppa Pig's debut album finally outpaces Born To Die as longest charting album by a female artist. i stan a Bhad Bhacon Bhitxh with a Bing Bong Zoo

WHERE TF IS @SPARKLEJUMPROPENOOSE

UV/Honeymoon