Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

that account pisses me off so much

Yeah that person has a very serious mental illness (not joking). 

They're the same person who told me they paid sis $10k to do a private show in Prague, claimed that sis gave them NFR and the poetry book, and all this other crazy shit. They need professional help. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the replies asgjkljesbdjhb

"its fake" 

"not its not"

"yes.. it is"

"its not fake because i posted it"

"its still fake"

"you believe what you want to believe i guess"

"its fake"

"not its not"

"yes.. it is"

"its not fake because i posted it"

"its still fake"

"you believe what you want to believe i guess"

They replied to me once saying they did it for attention lol

Speaking of the NFR era, Lana submitted music for Tarantino's new movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and here's what Tarantino's music supervisor had to say about her and the situation:

"Like Lana Del Rey is amazing and she has such a Quentin vibe to her and had a few songs she wanted to submit, but Quentin wanted to stay rooted in the period and utilize his memory of KHJ Boss Radio in Los Angeles."

WYpOiJ3.png

Speaking of the NFR era, Lana submitted music for Tarantino's new movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and here's what Tarantino's music supervisor had to say about her and the situation:

"Like Lana Del Rey is amazing and she has such a Quentin vibe to her and had a few songs she wanted to submit, but Quentin wanted to stay rooted in the period and utilize his memory of KHJ Boss Radio in Los Angeles."

WYpOiJ3.png

Such a shame. Tarantino is amazing but he lost such a talent.  :defeated:

giphy.gif

I remeber when in the beginning of 2016 she posted some magazine cover with Tarantino in it and in the capture randomly posted a camera emoji (implying Freak MV which was coming soon then, if I'm not mistaken) but some people thought that Tarantino was going to be the director of her video  :rip:

I remeber when in the beginning of 2016 she posted some magazine cover with Tarantino in it and in the capture randomly posted a camera emoji (implying Freak MV which was coming soon then, if I'm not mistaken) but some people thought that Tarantino was going to be the director of her video  :rip:

Well that wouldve been insane if it was the case. lol