Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do you guys think a song or the double mv will drop tomorrow with the preorder?

That’s possible but I hope she spaces everything out so we get sumn every week untill the album drops

qfrWuBl.png

I think the bright windbreaker and sailboat are a visual depiction of how she's *not* a debutante in a pink dress on a yacht, but rather more casual and retro-Americana, so I think it works. For a second I thought the guy next to her was Jack Antonoff, which would have been hilarious!  :thumb3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

When do you guys think we'll be able to listen to the 30 seconds snippets of all the tracks on the album. Does that preview come with the preorder, or? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

bartender is supposed to be upbeat right? I remember thats what she said in early 2018, or it was a something a news outlet said

When do you guys think we'll be able to listen to the 30 seconds snippets of all the tracks on the album. Does that preview come with the preorder, or? 

might come earlier than the pre order cause i remember amazon accidentally allowed the previews to play on alexa during LFL

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

bartender is supposed to be upbeat right? I remember thats what she said in early 2018, or it was a something a news outlet said

She only said it's kind of a weird track that had no place yet. Don't remember about other details

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

220px-Lana_Del_Rey_-_Hope_Is_a_Dangerous

I think you rats should stop acting so entitled, especially when you know very well that this could be the album cover. You definitely are able to dislike the cover, but the dramatics are obnoxious.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Where is this so called Yosemite snippet you speak about?

Girl I'm talking about the "stronger" snippet

Stronger is California. My theory is that california is Yosemite

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

im tired of people saying (mainly on twitter idk about here) "its not that deep" to the cover... it literally IS that deep. maybe it doesnt have per say a political message or whatever behind it. but its deep in the sense how i perceive it as she does NOT want it to be taken seriously. i mean really? neon nails and big hoops in? shes obviously going for such an ironic collage of ideas for this cover and thats what people dont understand. "its so ugly"... i think that might be the point? personally i dont think its beautiful which is NOT a bad thing because im positive thats what she was going for. its so weird, random and confusing , i LOve it.

it is such a thought out fucking cover its crazy. you can never read into any of her other covers like this and thats why it stands out immensely 

username checks out

Literally I hate the cover so much I wouldn't mind if she deleted it and released the album in September to have time to re-shoot it. It's THAT BAD. I hoped it was just the NFR single cover. 

I am not buying any merch with that logo on it; it offends my soul. Hell would freeze over before any other era Lana would put that shit out. 

I'm going to have to rant about the cover at least 16 more times; don't @ me. 

So you would rather have HIADTHJFENJKEGNFIKJSNFKJNFSJNF part two as an album cover with a selfie? Got it! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Why would we hate him for pushing her to shoot an actually interesting cover with a concept instead of just letting her keep the boring uninspired pic that’s probably in the vein of that sewer pic, or probably even literally the sewer pic, as the cover..

I was talking to people who said he was right about wanting to scrap this cover! I actually love this cover to death 

I adore the cover. I was never that interested in Hope, barely listened to it compared to BAR, MAC and venice.I don't think doin time was necessary to be on the tracklist. I am quite excited to see BAR and Bartender on here though!. I think it just feels so long since we have had a full release from her, it feels such a relief to have a date and know its coming. 

Anyway, I’m excited to see the lengths tomorrow. I hope VB is 20 mins long now and features electric guitar and drums and a drop after she sings “jealous of your love”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

can y'all please calm down? the cover is ugly get over it

Trust me, sweetheart. We're calm. We're not posting five times every page how much we "hate" an album cover and throwing tantrums like prepubescent children

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.