Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The chartreuse album color was probably chosen because it’s very close in shade to the jacket she’s wearing on the album cover, which may be a lemon yellow but photographed chartreuse.

Pre-ordered the lime-green vinyl and added a cheap copy of Ultraviolence too. :creep:

I'll get the vinyl with the standard cover and the CD later, once they're cheaper; there's no way I'm paying € 31.99 for a a regular black vinyl, and CDs usually end up being sold for half their original price or even less after just a few months. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I really like the lime green color for the vinyl it’s cool lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The chartreuse album color was probably chosen because it’s very close in shade to the jacket she’s wearing on the album cover, which may be a lemon yellow but photographed chartreuse.

Can you say magnetic? Charismatic?

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Holy SHIT some of you people are so irritating....... also what is the sudden hate of Doin' Time? It's actually such a good song and didn't even take up an album spot because she stated the album originally had 13 tracks so it was obviously added last minute so what is the issue 

FzytWEW.png

when she's old and solidified her legacy she will be known as the master of retrofuturism and metamodernism tbh

TNBAR on the album is 5:49 and the version in my iTunes unreleased album 6:05 so maybe it’s a little different?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm surprised there's no album + poetry book bundle, the book is really dead isn't it? I don't know how to feel about it because it's not like I was dying to read her poems but she seemed very excited about this little project  :ohno: Also her whole Vogue issue was about the damn poems so where are they?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Taylor Swift releasing on the 23rd and Tool also releasing on the 30th of August so Lana's not going top 2 on the BB200  :poordat:  

Coming for 80+ on Metacritic though  :creep:

As far as the box set goes, if it's not there now does that mean they won't add it later on either?

This thread is becoming a LDR store customer service chat I'm  :lmao:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass