Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I need a bit of help. I pre-ordered a cassette, got the confirmation email etc. Does that mean that I will be able to download the digital album when it is released? Or did I only buy a physical copy? Thanks in advance.

If it says it comes with a digital copy, then yes, it'll be uploaded to that link in your confirmation email on the release date.

when you buy an item dont you have to redeem the digital album for it to count??? so dont forget to redeem it yall or send it to someone that didnt get it 

If it says it comes with a digital copy, then yes, it'll be uploaded to that link in your confirmation email on the release date.

fuck, i guess this only applies to US bc i ordered the vinyl with a digital copy and i don't have a link in my email

giphy.gif

I feel like I'm doing the devil's work but... To anybody reading this, you don't have to preorder anything to get a code for her shows! That's why they say "no purchace necessary", if you keep clicking the "more info", they eventually lead you to the form. So if you don't really want anything or would rather buy somewhere else, please do! Maybe you can still cancel your order and buy that blue vinyl?

i’m not familiar with this website but it says that’s for the euro dates, is that a ticket website or something? would you know how to find a link for the us dates?? although there’s technically no presale available or even planned apparently for the american leg, i’m so nervous lol

UbsOye5.png

I don't know if its the label's fault or her managers fault or her own fault but oh my god why are they so dumb? First they didn't send Doin' Time to the pop radios, which is the dumbest thing I've ever seen regarding a song promotion since DT is doing AMAZING on the Alternative and AAA radios so she really could've smashed and gotten herself a hit (probably her biggest since SS) but no they just decided to ignore pop radios. Then they waited six whole months just to release one week after Taylor Swift, which automatically will prevent her from debuting at #1. Honestly a bunch of clowns.

Full agree. As if the LFL rollout wasn’t unprofessional enough, the NFR has been inexcusable from a professional POV. There’s no arguing it, no excusing it. It’s as if her music career has also become ‘self-published, like her poetry book.

And now there appear to be all kinds of SNAFUS with the actual album release in various jurisdictions.

Damn, she really got me.

Just ordered:

LP (green)

LP (blue)

CD (explicit cover)

CD (HMV exclusive with poster)

Cassette (green)

Cassette (clear)

Gurl how rich are you

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So, do we think she'll do singed CD's later on?

Her team obviously want the sales, physical copies coming with a digital copy and the tickets being sold with a CD etc. If I remember here in the UK, the signed LFL CD was announced a few days after the preorder?

All you have to do is crop the picture why is everyone bitching about this left side line that’s on the EDGE of the picture???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Someone needs to make an index thread of all the NFR editions that’s currently up for pre-order. It’d be super help tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

All you have to do is crop the picture why is everyone bitching about this left side line that’s on the EDGE of the picture???

??? some of us use streaming services where you can't just change the cover

qfrWuBl.png