Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

SNIPPETS ARE OUT??? Continuing my streak of never listening to snippets before the album...

What a surprise her posting Looking For America was. So cool and genuinely great song, better than Coachella with similar situations. Once she starts sharing stuff she doesn't stop. Such an influx of new things at once. Excited to see her on the walk of fame live stream in a few hours

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

how tho? A fresh summery bop in an album of summer anthems...... what doesn’t fit

its like stuck between a summery folk pop song and a violin/piano ballad

its too pop and hip hop when the every other song is folky

Really trying to withstand the temptation to listen to the snippets so I can experience the album in its full glory...also,

Me: UGH snippets are out, please don’t leak the album

Also me, thinking of how she starved us for the past year: leak it

giphy-1.gif 

Really trying to withstand the temptation to listen to the snippets so I can experience the album in its full glory...also,

I already listend to her insta snippets so it won't make anything bad.

Mfhp.gif

they're pretty short and i don't think they will ruin the magic of the full album, they just made me more excited!!

~* takin' all my medicine, to take my thoughts a w a y *~                tumblr_pnnd80gUkm1udd847_400.gif

i wonder if the music video is going to be for ‘California’ because of the “rockabilly twist”

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Too bad Cody Fern is busy.....  ;)  ;)  ;)

Can you imagine him dressed as Danny? My soul would leave my body...so maybe it's for my own good :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I've listened to them once with headphones, gonna try and resist now until the 30th but who am I kidding?  :toofunny:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡