Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys... The way I legit started tearing up during Love Song... My first thought was, with a title like that from Lana it has to be special, you can only name one song "Love Song" and for an artist that writes about Love so often.... Then I found it was In Your Car and I was like "what?"

But then she sang

Oh... Be my once in a lifetime" and the way her voice delivered it, It just hit me, like open the damn floodgates. If this song gets any bigger production wise it'll be one of her ballads for sure  :defeated:

honeslty i just wish she replaced doin' time & bar by yosemite & rbfy...i'll skip cinnamon anyway so it doesn't bother me that much but yeah the two other tracks honeslty ruin the vibe of the album. born to die on the other hand is actually pretty cohesive, there's that american gangsta lolita vibe in every tracks so there's not any song that ruins the album as a whole but to each their own i guess :kiss3:

tomorrow never came's a fan favorite? since when? :what: most people think it's boring and actually hate Sean's voice. i personally love the song but most fans don't like it that much, they prefer cherry (who actually IS overrated as fuck and who aged like milk because of that) or white mustang :creep:

i mean when it came out it was getting ALOT of praise and there were only a few skinny's that hated it (me @@hornymoon and @@SlowGinFizzzz come to mind)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Guys... The way I legit started tearing up during Love Song... My first thought was, with a title like that from Lana it has to be special, you can only name one song "Love Song" and for an artist that writes about Love so often.... Then I found it was In Your Car and I was like "what?"

But then she sang

Oh... Be my once in a lifetime" and the way her voice delivered it, It just hit me, like open the damn floodgates. If this song gets any bigger production wise it'll be one of her ballads for sure  :defeated:

I- we need this track quick

UV/Honeymoon

Love Cinnamon but doesn't it sound kinda overproduced in the snippet? But well it starts with a piano that I love so I think it will be a good transition

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

honeslty i just wish she replaced doin' time & bar by yosemite & rbfy...i'll skip cinnamon anyway so it doesn't bother me that much but yeah the two other tracks honeslty ruin the vibe of the album. born to die on the other hand is actually pretty cohesive, there's that american gangsta lolita vibe in every tracks so there's not any song that ruins the album as a whole but to each their own i guess :kiss3:

Cinnamon is literally one of her best  :crossed: BTD is sonically consistent, but some of the tracks are just meh. like, diet mountain dew, dark paradise, radio, carmen, million dollar man, without you, lolita, lucky ones... just don't do it for me. Same goes for Paradise; American, Blue Velvet, Yayo..

Cinnamon is literally one of her best :crossed: BTD is sonically consistent, but some of the tracks are just meh. like, diet mountain dew, dark paradise, radio, carmen, million dollar man, without you, lolita, lucky ones... just don't do it for me. Same goes for Paradise; American, Blue Velvet, Yayo..

Diet mnt dew, million dollar man, Carmen, radio sweeties I'm so so sorry

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Love Cinnamon but doesn't it sound kinda overproduced in the snippet? But well it starts with a piano that I love so I think it will be a good transition

From the snippets she teased on insta it sounds like it builds up to that sound over the course of the verse

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Did anyone else notice the waves crashing sound wasn’t in the Love Song snippet either? I only listened to the snippets a few times so correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t her original post have like a wave crash sound toward the end?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did anyone else notice the waves crashing sound wasn’t in the Love Song snippet either? I only listened to the snippets a few times so correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t her original post have like a wave crash sound toward the end?

I think it was just the cars zooming past

Cinnamon is literally one of her best  :crossed: BTD is sonically consistent, but some of the tracks are just meh. like, diet mountain dew, dark paradise, radio, carmen, million dollar man, without you, lolita, lucky ones... just don't do it for me. Same goes for Paradise; American, Blue Velvet, Yayo..

Just because y'all keep repeating the same BS again and again doesn't make it true.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Not listening to the snippets anymore, I want to keep the songs as fresh as possible and enjoy them without remembering how they sound like. Wish me good luck because Love song and Cinnamon Girl haunt me at night

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think it was just the cars zooming past

Oh okay thank you c:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

wow, i have the same issue with BTD but with another set of tracks: blue jeans, diet mtn dew, dark paradise, without you, lolita, yayo. like they're good songs and i used to love the whole album, but rn if any of these songs comes up on my shuffled playlist, i'll probably skip it.

they're still iconic tracks and i play them when i'm in a certain mood tho!

giphy.gif