Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

it's painful to write it but Cinnamon Girl, an instant favorite as soon as i listened to the snippet, feels so outdated. truly a victim of this era

Cinnamon Girl being my least anticipated after so many months of begging for it is a Shakespearean tragedy

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Phillip Peterson had a hand in the production on Love Song - quick google search says he's a symphonic orchestrator (he's worked with Lorde too)

Love Song orchestral string explosion confirmed!

and the Greatest and the title track!

Phillip Peterson had a hand in the production on Love Song - quick google search says he's a symphonic orchestrator (he's worked with Lorde too)

I mean he probably did the intro strings

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Oh, that's cool!  Phillip's been involved in a lot of big records from St Vincent to Taylor Swift... but I first discovered him thru this early 2000s baroque power pop band from Seattle, Dolour.  He did a lot of the strings and horns for them.  Looking forward to hearing this collab!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx6E33kPXl8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzKOr1xClM

26vMNDz.gif

the harp(?) drop in NFR might just be my favorite moment from all of the snippets. I'm really excited to see if she expands upon that in the song 

sgopYhV.gif

the harp(?) drop in NFR might just be my favorite moment from all of the snippets. I'm really excited to see if she expands upon that in the song 

it sounds harpy/plucky piano but I think it's a synth? not sure 

This is my 2222nd post, posted at 22:00 my time. (sucks it's not on 22:22 but you can't just reach the exodverse that easily I guess) Gonna send you guys a postcard from the 7th galaxy where I'm at now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Knowing the snippets are out there is killing me. I am trying so hard not to listen, help

I haven't listened to them either, so you're not the only one :)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Most excited: Bartender, The Greatest, FIILY, California

Least: at first, TNBAR because it is the same production and HTD. But after a few listens, the beats on HTD grew on me. My least favourite at the moment is HIaB since it’s the same part we already heard.

Most excited: Cinnamon Girl (obviously), NFR, Bartender, TNBAR, The Greatest

Least: HIAB

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

iTunes updated the song titles to be in ugly ass sentence case, sans MAC, VB, DT, CG, and TNBAR. Seems like they still can’t fix that black bar on the cover though. Inch resting.

8V7Yvel.png

Cadie I forgot how bartender goes, I keep singing it to the melody of white mustang. Please help, sing it to ur babies on the dyskord

If I did that then I wouldn't be able to shut up :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven