Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait is the Greatest even getting a single release? Or is she just releasing the video for it? Cause love :toofunny:

It doesn't really matter. It's going to overshadow every other song on the album.

Anyone who uses the terms cupcake/snowflake etc un-ironically should be the poster child for mental illness. Worms for brains. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The cupcakes being as dramatic as possible per usual.... this very improper era will spell disaster for Interscope’s coveted #1 debut lolol

What's actually dramatic is whining about hearing too much of an album when u could have easily not listened to any of it lolol!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Wow we’re really just waiting huh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hey! Is it already out there, NZ fans?

I think it might be coming out in about 12 more hours for NZ fans

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honestly, I'm expecting TOOL to get the #1 spot tbh. All of their albums have entered the top of the charts since they allowed them to be streamed. Last time I checked their new album, Fear Inoculum, is #1 on pre-orders for Amazon and it has held that #1 spot since it was announced. It's shown as the #1 pre-order album on iTunes (followed by Taylor of course). Lana isn't even shown in the top 8 pre-orders (which is all that iTunes shows on my dashboard) - I don't mind being wrong and I would fucking LOVE for Lana to take the top spot, but I think the expected #1 is TOOL

Knowing how many deluxe versions Taylor has it'll be a tough battle. But Tool fans on the other hand fuck with physical music too with these streaming limitations over the years. I see a top 3 spot for Lana but #1 is just delusional

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Knowing how many deluxe versions Taylor has it'll be a tough battle. But Tool fans on the other hand fuck with physical music so yeah. I see a top 3 spot for Lana but #1 is just delusional

maybe lover will flop second week and lana debuts #2 behind tool?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

it's painful to write it but Cinnamon Girl, an instant favorite as soon as i listened to the snippet, feels so outdated. truly a victim of this era

Imagine hearing that snippet in HQ without her teasing the song so many times before. What an experience it could've been for us. The greatest loss of them all :rip:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Knowing how many deluxe versions Taylor has it'll be a tough battle. But Tool fans on the other hand fuck with physical music too with these streaming limitations over the years. I see a top 3 spot for Lana but #1 is just delusional

Anyways, i’ve Said it before, the August 30 release has more to do with Grammy nom I think rather than a number 1. Maybe Interscope finally understood she is doing very well over time, on streaming platforms mostly. Also, I see including Doin Time on NFR as a way to « boost » the NFR album’s steaming numbers.

I like the snippet of The Greatest quite a bit, but i'm not 100% sold on it yet just because Jack said he thinks it's the best song on the record. The clip still isn't better than any part of Venice Bitch for me  :popcorn:

I like the snippet of The Greatest quite a bit, but i'm not 100% sold on it yet just because Jack said he thinks it's the best song on the record. The clip still isn't better than any part of Venice Bitch for me  :popcorn:

know that, run that! Venice Bitch is THAT bitch.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

know that, run that! Venice Bitch is THAT bitch.

Unless TG turns into something unexpected, VB will always be that girl on top  :P

her vocals!! the instrumental!!! the emotion!! the way she sings "GreaateeEEst"!!

it reminds me of Sad Girl in the way that shes singing with a head voice and putting so much emotion over heavy drums and guitar