Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can’t imagine what type of visuals she has in mind to go along with this song ugh I am burning with curiosity I need the mv and I need it now

The song (mostly the lyrics) gave me futuristic, post apocalyptic, dystopian realness. Maybe there's a reason why she chose the same direction of the Love MV  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Guys this is one of her best songs ever. The Greatest sits up there with Brooklyn Baby, Flipside, Venice Bitch, West Coast, and Shades of Cool for me. Those are probably my top 5 favorites not in any order but this one squeezes easily right on that list

ugh thats SUCH a good group of songs (including The Greatest of course)

also google play really doing the most...it allows you to edit the song titles so you know i gave her a capital G

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

This is one of her best songs by far. It's an instant classic, I literally don't know what to say. Venice Bitch move along because we have a new supreme: awesome lyrics, impecable production, vocals on point, amazing solos. The Greatest has it all, and the other girls are left crying. sGB8Qgp.gif

unlike what your bio suggests this needs to be taken very seriously and should be taught in schools

Guys this is one of her best songs ever. The Greatest sits up there with Brooklyn Baby, Flipside, Venice Bitch, West Coast, and Shades of Cool for me. Those are probably my top 5 favorites not in any order but this one squeezes easily right on that list

I just bought it and im so tempted to listen to it especially hearing stuff like this :excited:

The way the songs starts dying while she lists the catastrophes that happened to the world is just  :defeated:

A fireball hitting Earth, LA in flames, Kanye losing his brain, our planet becoming lifeless just like Mars  :defeated:

This is a god-tier if I ever listened to one  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I just bought it and im so tempted to listen to it especially hearing stuff like this :excited:

I heard the description of “Beatley” and I can’t say this enough, it is FUCKING beatley I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH

This is her follow up to UV I was always wanting

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The way the songs starts dying while she lists the catastrophes that happened to the world is just  :defeated:

A fireball hitting Earth, LA in flames, Kanye losing his brain, our planet becoming lifeless just like Mars  :defeated:

This is a god-tier if I ever listened to one  :defeated:

What a catastrophe. What a loss for humanity. The loss we, humans will never be able to recover from.

OMG GUYS WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DESCRIPTIONS ARE MAKING ME STRAIGHT UP LOSE IT WTF!! I didn't even listen to it but this makes ne 1000 times more eager to listen to it with it's fucking MUSIC VIDEO HOLY SHIT

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I heard the description of “Beatley” and I can’t say this enough, it is FUCKING beatley I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH

This is her follow up to UV I was always wanting

:defeated: :thirst: