Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Those who are reading TG as a sign-off to her career or at least this phase of it, remember she did something similar on HM with ‘Swan Song.’

I remember this, people freaked out thinking she was done with music and here we are 2 albums later. I hope she has Jack for her next album again... he’s really doing so much for her voice and the lyricism ugh this is so good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can someone pm a link to it oh my god

it may or may not be findable on a popular video site that starts with y and ends with e!

Calling everyone a racist is just standard currency now. Ignore it. Don’t let it bother you. She has a strong, consistent record of working with Black artists as equals and her dancers are Hispanic. No one can undo that.

large.jpg

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

midnight est- red hearse album lana fuck it i love and the greatest taylor lover strange how this all got stacked. a little overwhelmed but also thrilled to have it all come out together. these mean a great deal to me in different ways. sending love hi from the studio
11:19 PM · Aug 15, 2019·Echofon

https://twitter.com/jackantonoff/status/1162111625995923468

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I remember this, people freaked out thinking she was done with music and here we are 2 albums later. I hope she has Jack for her next album again... he’s really doing so much for her voice and the lyricism ugh this is so good

The Greatest also isn't the end of the album's narrative. We know that it ends with HIADTNKJDFNFKJNDKF-BOOTY, so I don't think we need to mourn her just yet. 

HERE WE GO BABES JACK JUST SAID...... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

okay here is my scope of nfr so far:

don't remember what mac vb or hope sounds like

haven't listened to doin time but heard it at the mall briefly

will not be listening to tg or fiily until album release

and that's that

i remember buying uv cd and listening to it that night with headphones in the dark lying on the floor and cruel world really invited me into that era, so why on earth would i skip a chance to do it again

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

The Greatest also isn't the end of the album's narrative. We know that it ends with HIADTNKJDFNFKJNDKF-BOOTY, so I don't think we need to mourn her just yet.

I don’t either, same thing happened with Swan Song too, the album wasn’t finished after that. I think we can safely say she’s not done creating music. Especially with that LFA track last week, shes definitely not done

giphy.gif

i like the greatest, but i think there'll be other songs i prefer on NFR. obv i appreciate the google play release but i really wanted the impact of hearing it fully for the first time with a music video. this era is this era tho i guess  :um:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Fuck It I Love You and The Greatest, tonight at midnight!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i like the greatest, but i think there'll be other songs i prefer on NFR. obv i appreciate the google play release but i really wanted the impact of hearing it fully for the first time with a music video. this era is this era tho i guess  :um:

did google play force the song to play on all your devices or

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking