Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The way The Greatest BLEW up into those instruments gives me a ton of hope that Love Song will do the same. Love Song may take the title

She's so short tho thats why I'm skeptical about her- she doesn't have much time to develop. All of Lana's masterpieces are 5 + minutes. I feel like she'll be "cute" but that's it. Would love to be proven wrong tho. 

https://store.lanadelrey.com/password

still updating

i think the poetry book will be out there plus her usual lyric book

i wonder what color it would be this time? the last time was dark blue, i bought it but i didn't like it i prefer the green one tbh

CrnPddnUIAAyRYM.jpg

what color do you guys wish for? and what do you think it would be? personally i pray for black or brown again, maroon would be amazing too :flutter:

hope she sells more stuff, im keeping my money for that shit since im not gunna be paid until august 28th

:smile3:

That doesn’t mean she didn’t mean 2 things. Look it up there’s more than one meaning to “wiping out” it’s not just a surfing term

Yes and iirc she also put a drink emoji beside it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Anything new

Also guys so given how FIILY turned out - I’m not excited for NBAR, NFR, CG, LS because who knows what will happen. California I was always excited for and I’m sure will be amazing regardless of anything we’ve heard

Oh and bartender even though it’s the snippet I like the least - hopefully it’s another fiily situation

Y’all remember that leak that someone posted a while ago, that supposedly someone had heard the album and they said she was going to name drop a big name calling them out? I know there is no features on the album like that person had said but maybe it was true, and she decided to scrap the features or something happened. And that’s why it was delayed and etc..

Anyway, The Greatest And FILY are so good,

Wow I really can't stop listening to The Greatest, it hurts my heart. I didn't think she would top Venice Bitch but The Greatest is spectacular in a different way. It's so culturally significant, I hope the critics and general public give it the credit it deserves. I really think it's too good to be ignored. This album is the game changer for Lana. 

FILY, Damn that song is amazing, the lyrics are so good, why can I relate to some of its lyrics??

The Greatest also. The electric guitars... omg. I’ve had both songs on replay all night and all day. I’m addicted to both songs.

When do ya'll think the greatest and fuck it I love you will be released

I'm guessing when the album drops given they planned to release this weekend and didn't .... 

Possibly August 23 but I really don't think they will because of Taylor. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream