Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m sorry, but how can ANYONE have the AUDACITY to get offended when someone tells to stop spreading SPOILERS in a PRE-RELEASE thread FFS.

Grow up.

???, ?????????

I’m sorry, but how can ANYONE have the AUDACITY to get offended when someone tells to stop spreading SPOILERS in a PRE-RELEASE thread FFS.

Grow up.

There's also a song called Venice Bitch. Hope that doesn't ruin your listening experience. [ / spoiler]

:teehee:

There's also a song called Venice Bitch. Hope that doesn't ruin your listening experience. [ / spoiler]

:teehee:

Haha! You’re so funny! I’m glad I can deliver the attention you CRAVE for.

???, ?????????

My concept idea for a box set; lime double vinyl with the explicit cover art, lime cassette, explicit cover digipack, LDR keychain, unisex LDR t-shirt and the Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass poetry book. Random copies signed by Lana herself  :creep:

nrfboxsettt.png

i never heard the album or the snippets yet thank god i have self control to see ppl discuss the songs and skip their replies instead of ugly crying 

ppl often forget to use the spoiler button, and they've been discussing since forever its not something new you can just skip it and that's all 

grow up cry babies and have some self control

:smile3: