Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

someones about to get a warning point   :hooker:

Sorry, its my first post and i dont even know the rules. i thought we just couldnt post links

BTW, i dont understand how poeple can say that UV is her best work. Bad lyrics and rhymes, repetitive chorus in almost every song. Brooklyn baby is one of her best songs though

Sorry, its my first post and i dont even know the rules. i thought we just couldnt post links

BTW, i dont understand how poeple can say that UV is her best work. Bad lyrics and rhymes, repetitive chorus in almost every song. Brooklyn baby is one of her best songs though

not the greatest first impression for this site babydoll...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i agree sadly i think BTD and SS will always be on the setlist but i have hope that one day she'll get rid of blue jeans, national anthem and ottr 

I honestly don't think she will take the holy trinity (BTD, Blue Jeans, and Video Games) off the setlist but if she does I will be shocked  :crai:

mypictr_380x225-7.png

she mainly relies on the back track when she performs blue jeans and national anthem what's the point  :lmao:

and of course she wouldn't add the greatest to the setlist she wouldn't even try to hit the notes in the chorus  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

The Greatest:

I just listened this song for the first time while feeling sad and I'm only realizing how powerful it is. Yes, I already knew it was good - but it is SO good. Every line is like a knife to my heart. The references tosigning off. Only needing a wake up call. Missing the old times, the loss of the present. "Nobody warns you before the fall". There's really a magical power in conveying negative emotions without fear and in such a raw way.

I'm not the biggest fan of the last part but this is one of her best songs. I honestly cried a bit.

The way it keeps getting and better after each listen.

One thing I will say about the tracklist is Hope as an album closer is weird. She used to close her albums with a cover and she stopped doing it with LFL and I was hoping we’d get that again this album but nope. The cover is right smack dab in the middle of Hollyweird in the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

One thing I will say about the tracklist is Hope as an album closer is weird. She used to close her albums with a cover and she stopped doing it with LFL and I was hoping we’d get that again this album but nope. The cover is right smack dab in the middle of Hollyweird in the album

it kinda makes sense, doin time is a very pop song and the last 3 songs are ballads it just wouldn't sound right plus it's a single usually you don't put singles at the end of the album 

also blue velvet is a cover and it was in the middle of the album too

It’s weird to me that the same people saying “how can you say these songs are good or better than such and such album, or how can you rank them based on the LQ leak or snippets are the same ones losing their minds because they heard the same leak/snippets and are saying they don’t like the album or that it’s crap.

Also if you’ve already decided that you don’t like the album then what are you still doing in this thread? Maybe you’re staying for the mess that keeps on giving or waiting for the official release date, but either way. Im sure there is plenty other threads for you to go post in. Considering how much y’all dislike the album already before it’s even officially out. Lol.

Hope imo is a good closing track. It makes sense, well at least to me.

wonder what the physical edition discs will look like.

BTD had the red roses, Paradise black with the trippy rose, UV hydrangeas, Honeymoon flag and blue sky, and LFL basic ass red. I know the LDR site version is lime green, but I wonder if regular physical copies will have a picture.

Edit: wait, I don’t see the disc being green on the site...just the vinyl and cassette. Maybe it will be a picture?

BTD had the red roses, Paradise black with the trippy rose, UV hydrangeas, Honeymoon flag and blue sky, and LFL basic ass red. I know the LDR site version is lime green, but I wonder if regular physical copies will have a picture.

Edit: wait, I don’t see the disc being green on the site...just the vinyl and cassette. Maybe it will be a picture?

lmao its def gonna be lime green what else do you expect  :toofunny:

I've heard the leak, but I'm gonna hold off on discussing it until we're in the post-release thread and I've heard it in HQ. Just wanted to say that I agree this is gonna be her magnum opus. I'm a slut for UV but hoooolllyyy shit this album.

It’ll probably be the album cover because the center label on the vinyl seems to be and it’s always been the same as the CD in the past.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688