Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So I just realized the IYC snippet is basically lyrics from Is It Wrong

IIW: You got me in the back of ya car, like a star

IYC: In your car in your car, in the backseat I’m your baby... In your car I’m a star and I’m burning through you...

queen of recycling strikes again

And on the album after The Greatest is Bartender... what about music video for Bartender too?  :creep:

Anyway i love this little part of video, i'm so excited! 

I wonder which song fits the «Grease»  video... Based on the snippets, I don't see the connection at the moment. 

NFR will probably go #3 on the charts when it comes out behind tools new album and lover

making it her lowest charting album?

That would still be pretty damn good. Bon Iver charted at #26 after his leak.

Good morning miss things, what are we losing our minds about on this fine Tuesday morning?

About her chart position and if FIILY & TG will be released on Thursday too or not. :)

Mfhp.gif

That would still be pretty damn good. Bon Iver charted at #26 after his leak.

This leak has a really bad quality and doesn’t have a replay value so I don’t see people listening to it frequently.

giphy.gif

I love the references in California - " I'll catch you on the flipside"
and I believe "Your favorite liquor off the top-shelf" is a Carmen reference

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I love the references in California - " I'll catch you on the flipside"

and I believe "Your favorite liquor off the top-shelf" is a Carmen reference

she's taking the recycling movement way too seriously now

but on a serious note, i love the flipside reference the most, mostly because of how powerful both songs are lyrically

The double MV will be released on thursday for those who keep questioning it

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/1163607968857743362

she should work with rich lee more often 

just saw the preview omg

Doesn’t it look fucking good?!?!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

but on a serious note, i love the flipside reference the most, mostly because of how powerful both songs are lyrically

Flipside deserved so much better... I'm glad at least she remembers it because I feel like it's not getting half the attention it deserves

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I gave into the temptation and listened to the LQ Leak of HIAB.

I only listened to that track because I read the lyrics and saw we basically heard the whole track through  her snippets already.

Since it was also the song I was the least excited for, I decided to just give it a try. And ... I really like it. :toofunny: Would not have expected it to be so beautiful when all stitched together.

The verses (which I disliked alot in her IG snippet videos) sound really nice in the context of the full track. I love her vocals and I think the production (well, what you can hear in the LQ version) is really well done.

To think that I was ready to stop caring for her after LFL and only listened to her stuff every other months a year ago. Now I'm completely enchanted again and I'm soooo excited for the album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Random thought: I always felt like Flipside and the unreleased track Riverside were supposed to be sister songs. And it being about Barrie. 

that's why is makes sense she mentioned flipside in California bc it's clearly about him

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

for those who have sinned, is the half singing half talking, poetry-reading style present throughout the album?

Dude when she's singing with the mic at the bar in the video she looks so hot. The straight hair is amazing on her and the white top, the jean shorts, her fucking goddess legs shining, fuck :hawt:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

for those who have sinned, is the half singing half talking, poetry-reading style present throughout the album?

Not in all the songs. My favorites don’t have that but if you want I can elaborate which do have sing/talking & which are actually singing, let me know hunty :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

That neon green eyeliner too!!!!! Ugh I love this woman

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole