Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In 25 hours it’s 11am in California on Thursday, so for Lana (and any of us in North America) it will be Thursday.

i know, i edited :rip: i thought it was thursday already

my "we lost track of space, we lost track of time" moment

image.png

her best video since Music To Watch Boys To is coming - pretty sure it's going to be the best one since Shades of Cool...

I watched MTWBT on acid and it made absolutely no sense she’s just sitting in a chair with glitter and when the bridge comes it just.... it made me laugh so much bc it didn’t make any sense whatsoever why is she sitting in a chair with glitter on her in the dark lmfao I realized it’s her worst video when that happened

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I watched MTWBT on acid and it made absolutely no sense she’s just sitting in a chair with glitter and when the bridge comes it just.... it made me laugh so much bc it didn’t make any sense whatsoever why is she sitting in a chair with glitter on her in the dark lmfao I realized it’s her worst video when that happened

Her worst is UV if we talk about not making sense

Why is she wearing a wedding dress? Why is there a brown filter in it? Why is she eating an orange peel and sucking on the fingers of some guy?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Idk that sounds like a pretty riveting experience... did you watch all her videos on acid? Which was the best? I feel like Shades of Cool or Body Electric would be spellbinding.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Her worst is UV if we talk about not making sense

Why is she wearing a wedding dress? Why is there a brown filter in it? Why is she eating an orange peel and sucking on the fingers of some guy?

Ok this might be a weird interpretation but I assumed she was supposed to represent Pamela Courson and the wedding dress represented how she always wanted to get married but Jim Morrison didn’t want to so she was like following him around and I assumed the oranges represented that she was from Orange, Cali. But idk there’s probably a better reason.

MZxDLVO.jpg

CY6yJhb.jpg

eqCNjfp.jpg

An angel. The last scene is my fave

Ok this might be a weird interpretation but I assumed she was supposed to represent Pamela Courson and the wedding dress represented how she always wanted to get married but Jim Morrison didn’t want to so she was like following him around and I assumed the oranges represented that she was from Orange, Cali. But idk there’s probably a better reason.

Oops, clock me - smart legend!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Idk that sounds like a pretty riveting experience... did you watch all her videos on acid? Which was the best? I feel like Shades of Cool or Body Electric would be spellbinding.

Shades of cool was fucking GREAT I loved it. Also, Freak was my favorite. Bc I was tripping and so was FJM it was just such a cool experience, it felt so weird but cool at the same time. Ugh I loved that one

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The guy who works with her said that she sang a song which is not on an album. I think she actually sang a cover and a Disney song for Maleficent 2 but maybe I’m being delusional right now.

I'm so delusional that I think that Lana will sing RBFY and Yosemite. RBFY is the song we've heard bc this puta teased it twice. And Yosemite will find its place after its ying to the Yang TNBAR gots released. So these LFL outtakes will find their home. Maybe i'm too delusional and should stop talking about Clownery blooms for you and Y******e

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Shades of cool was fucking GREAT I loved it. Also, Freak was my favorite. Bc I was tripping and so was FJM it was just such a cool experience, it felt so weird but cool at the same time. Ugh I loved that one

You’re making me want to watch Lana’s videos on psychedelics now.

Are you gonna try to watch her new videos on anything?

we even getting a yt premiere. woah that caught me off guard

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*