Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The mv is coming in24 hours, i guess the songs and the interview are coming at 7:30 PM (UK time)

Multitalented queen is coming!!!! P.S. Now we know why the wideo lasts 9:19. Monologue is cancelled :(

giphy.gif

“I like to light up the stage with a song

do shit to keep me turned on

but one day I woke up like maybe I’ll do it differently

Double vid out mañana

Link in bioooooo

@hypothetical_monkey”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Soooooo vacation isn't going great (ate it in a wave and have sand burn on my forehead looking like a devil dehorned) and I'm super self conscious since I'm barely a 4 on the attractive scale so I'm sitting in this beach house like a golem waiting for this video to drop. But to weigh in, yes Burning Desire was a car ad with Damien Lewis and next to that shiz, I actually love Carmen's og vid as it was the first time to my knowledge she used Clare de Lune

Ugh she looks so good  :defeated:

I've not listened to the leak so can't wait to have my first listen  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

but wheres the muscle beach baby

Imagine his scenes got scrapped (they didn’t but imagine)

He was so excited, he’d be completely destroyed :lmao:

But I think for it to fit with the song, the scenes with muscle beach baby will be like a daydream she’s having - she’s imagining herself with him or maybe remembering her time w him. But we’ll see :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass