Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did you guys realized that Annie Mac said they would play THE FULL album on Tuesday? WE’RE GETTING NFR ON TUESDAY!

A lot of people say so but   :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

This is so cute, i remember how exciting it was when i first joined here because before lanaboards i too never noticed all these details. I love how up to date this website is and i have made so many friends on here too. It feels like being apart of a big group of people that understand you and are on the same tracks as u in your life. Its lovely and makes u feel a lot less lonely. Its also funny as hell <3

i have so much love for you <3 and i've laughed so much more since joining lanaboards, SNL who?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

y’all i was 5 secs from ordering the venice bitch tank for my chonky ass and realized it says it ships in OCTOBER!!! girl what

is that a typo/placeholder cos if not.... what now :toofloppy:

i told my dad “lana is taking all of my money” and he goes “do you think that makes me happy?” skskksksksks i-

i can hear the homophobic tone of his voice

y’all i was 5 secs from ordering the venice bitch tank for my chonky ass and realized it says it ships in OCTOBER!!! girl what

is that a typo/placeholder cos if not.... what now :toofloppy:

it just means you have time to get abs before summer 2020

I have merch questions. First I’ve never bought clothing merch from her before, so would the Lana Del Rey NFR cover shirt be like a regular t shirt or is it a women’s tight fitting shirt? Also when she tours, does she always have an official tour t shirt? I would prefer a tour t shirt I think, but if one won’t be available, then I will try to get something from her store now. Thank you in advanced. I hope everyone is pleased and enjoying the new songs and video :)

Did you guys realized that Annie Mac said they would play THE FULL album on Tuesday? WE’RE GETTING NFR ON TUESDAY!

A radio rip wouldn't be much of a progress from a cassette leak since most hosts have a habit of talking over the song intros/outros  :crai:

i really want the floral pjs and the cute crop top, is it only available in the US???

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e