Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

well lana doesn't sing lower naturally almost all of her lizzy performances she sings in a higher voice but her label made her sing lower to help her image it could've hurt her throat maybe or she just got tired of it 

also she smokes so that could've had something to do with it 

Pretty sure that was her own decision. She sang lower on purpose so she and her music would be taken more seriously.

Pretty sure that was her own decision. She sang lower on purpose so she and her music would be taken more seriously.

Yes, her sharp deep born to die voice is iconic tho and I kinda miss it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

some of those people who constantly harass ed and ben should take the power into their hands and let them know about the messy bar in the nfr cover on spotify and apple music

i76mrxw.png 

Hi id like a reservation in the page 3500

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Imo ''Love Song'' is a sweet, delicate song about two lovers experiencing that intimate, (ultimately bittersweet) moment where it feels like time stands still and nothing else matters. The fact that it doesn't ''explode'' is kinda the point and the beauty of it.

THANK YOU!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lana’s singing style mostly is a slurry mumbling whisper mess since (mid) uv tbh she could never serve paradise tour heart shaped box or even studio ride high note nowadays which is probably the most annoying thing about the new songs as well.

i know she does it as a stylistic device and for “aesthetic” and her elvis reverb clap back whatever style but it just sounds like she forgot how to open her mouth sometimes, i’m honestly not surprised people still belittle her vocal delivery and don’t take it seriously when she kinda does it to herself.

i76mrxw.png 

the huge amount of reverb in her voice in songs like MDM and Dark Paradise makes embarrassed to listen to them in public tbh  :toofunny:  so corny

lanas reverb is like her brand, i don't think there's a better combination than lanas vocals + reverb

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Her blue jeans voice is a big example tbh

She has never sounded like this live

ma’am she’s like half orgasming the song in her little kitty girl voice that has nothing to do with the production on her vocals

parts of the studio version sound very lizzy probably the most lizzy vocals next to lolita and radio

i76mrxw.png