Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the booklet is a flashcard with just "Jack I love these chords" written on it

Seriously, the booklet with the cassette that leaker girl had contained ...

just credits ... so idk

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Aaaaaand were back to the spoiler issue. Okay. This is the last week this thread will be active. Can we y’know... keep it SPOILER FREE FOR ONCE okay thanks

(I don’t want to hear what her voice is like on unreleased stuff before it’s out. Stfu P L E A S E how many times do I have to say this??????)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I reckon just change the name of the thread to "NFR free-for-all" because that's exactly what this is, and keep it going forever.

Something so good should never die.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 goddamn week.

LESS THAN A FUCKING WEEK

Just stfu unless you’re using spoiler tags (most people have been, this isn’t about most of you and seriously, thank you to all the ones who HAVE started using them, I sincerely appreciate not having to look and try to avoid reading stuff about this album before it’s even out)

Please keep whatever details about this album to yourself otherwise. I’ve been trying to avoid reading shit about the unreleased songs for two weeks almost now and some of you are fucking that up.

It’s like the ending of a show. DONT TELL ABOUT IT. let us all experience it ourselves. Wow sorry I’m going crazy on this forum but it’s getting old having to avoid this shit. Ffs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

im speaking it into existence that her next album is coming in 2020 and it will have jazz elements

I’d like for her to stay in the psychedelic rock sphere, but I’d be so here for full-on jazz. Like the outro of St Vincent’s Pills meets Nina Simone