Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im speaking it into existence that her next album is coming in 2020 and it will have jazz elements

Let’s continue the cycle of Hip-hop influenced pop album (BTD / LFL) —> rock inspired (UV / NFR) —> jazz inspired (HM / LDR7)

A jazzy (or jazz fusion) concept album called Divorce would actually slay tbh. Lana dressing like a 50s lounge singer with pearls, black dresses, and curls for the visuals.

That would be called Confusion

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yasss . A full on jazz album... !! Featuring her lower register on a handful of songs and higher in others..produced by Dan,Jack and Emile Haynie...

a Dan Auerbach, Jack Antanoff, and Emile Hayne produced album  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:

I made a status about this but I think it holds validity and needs to be here. I’m beginning to think Lana’s releasing albums in different phases/chapters

Prologue:

•Sirens

•AKA

Chapter/Phase 1:

•BTD->

•UV->

•HM

Chapter/Phase 2:

•LFL->

•NFR->

•TBD / LDR6/7

I know we’ve talked about this being a thing before, with similarities to each album to other ones (BTD/LFL, UV/NFR, HM/LDR6/7)

But if we think about it in phases, and if this is her idea and she’s actually thought this through, the past would tell us that her next one will probably be out October/November 2020 or early 2021 and she’s already probably writing some stuff and maybe already recording with Jack some or maybe even Rick again. Also, if she’s thinking about it in chapters, she might even do an epilogue before ending the LDR persona

[then again, the past doesn’t always repeat itself but remember Life imitates art :hooker: ]

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wonder if the albums will arrive on Friday or if they’ll arrive like two weeks later or something. I hope they arrive the day of (or even the day before by accident). I just can’t wait to hold it.

my email says it’s being shipped on Aug 30th so i think it’s gonna be delivered a few days later :/

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

my email says it’s being shipped on Aug 30th so i think it’s gonna be delivered a few days later :/

ya this why i'm holding off on buying the album and hoping that stores have release day shipments that I can buy online and pickup that day.

Not sure about production but I’d love her to write with Justin Parker again. Video Games, Born to Die, Radio, Beautiful People, Ride, Velvet Crowbar, Last Girl on Earth. :defeated:

Not that she’d repeat herself exactly but the work the two of them have conceived before is nothing short of legendaric (Minus Burning Desire and Marilyn Monroe)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif