Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HtD shocked me because

the electric guitar switch-up is stunning. I did not expect it to end so well.

Also, with the album trailer and snippets in mind, that FIILY demo being added on physical copies was 100% a pressing error. I hope they keep the single version on streaming services.

TNBAR actually sounds really good in HQ?? It's cohesive with the album as a whole and the lyric changes

work so well in exhibiting the reality in verses vs dreams of a better time in the chorus. Does she say "we're party eagles down in Malibu" or "play the Eagles down in Malibu?"

This is definitely in contention for her best album, but I'll have to see if it has the longevity and replay value of Ultraviolence. 

Ok wait a minute, while I was writing my long ass theory about the cover everyone’s been freaking out about the unspeakable L*EAK?

Now, I bought the record and I bought an early entry ticket to her show so I paid my dues, so how do I “politely enquire about this circumstance without pronouncing the L word and without risking a warning and a ban?” a brother’s thirsty please be good to me

Learn how to use google, thirsty ass hoe..

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Your (now second) favorite record is Lust For Life, your opinion doesn't count :rip:

yeah let's just discard someone's opinion because we don't agree on a personal taste level cause fuck it am i right

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

The title track is so fucking good and I've already said this multiple times but listening to it in HQ...Top 5 from the album for SURE

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Learn how to use google, thirsty ass hoe..

LOL clearly google isn’t helping, why don’t you dm me instead of being a stingy bitter bitch ? Sharing is caring

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released.

Remember back in the day when I made sure to tell everyone that I hated Venice Bitch with a passion, like every day? Well FUCK HANGINGFROOT, he's a hypocritical bitch who's now singing along the lyrics and feeling better than ever

Saying this is not her best, is not the same as saying it's bad you guys. I can already tell that the album is 3-4 songs too long, and can pick apart stuff that just sound weird/cheap in both the production and the mixing. It's new, it's fresh, so for me it's just laughable when people are quick to call it her best when it's not even out yet, even funnier calling this her Magum Opus. Still a good album, but the audacity of some of y'all  :rip:

something we all know

how to disappear more like santa's sleigh with christmas bells and unexpected bit but it's going to be my guilty pleasure song :defeated:

eve0be83851aa8bd12.gif

LOL clearly google isn’t helping, why don’t you dm me instead of being a stingy bitter bitch ? Sharing is caring

Because you can and most likely WILL be banned/warned