Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think her writing is fine she just needs to read more...

yeah you’re probably right. a lot of her lyrics are great individually but don’t mesh well together on a song in the way, say, florence’s does

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

oh no i hear sumn playing and im already scared

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I wanna say yes, because he came straight to the studio when she called him for Looking For America and the track turned out really beautiful. They probably have made more songs other than those two acoustic songs she performed at the NY show that didn't make it to NFR. She seems really comfortable working with him like she does with Rick, so I wouldn't mind. I like his production. She could revert back to Rick though, it all depends on what direction she's heading in. I can only see her working with a new producer for the album that would follow the next album after this one (if she doesn't take a hiatus by then).

My only hope and dream is that she finally is making a proper album with Miles Kane. She mentioned in an interview for L4L that they formed a band but not much came from it. Imagine Lana vocal with Last Shadow Puppets / Arctic Monkeys sound....

I think it’s just her style of writing. Most songwriters have words and phrases they constantly revisit because that’s just their style, it’s who they are.

but wouldn't it be nice for her to take a dip in unfamiliar waters once in a while?

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love