Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

As iconic? :rip:

What’s stopping her? She’s one of only 3 female artists to have an album in the Billboard 200 for over 300 weeks. Tell me she isn’t iconic?

Not Amy Winehouse. Not Katy Perry. Not Lady Gaga. Not Taylor Swift. Not Nancy Sinatra. Not Barbra Streisand.

Nope your girl LDR did that.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What’s stopping her? She’s one of only 3 female artists to have an album in the Billboard 200 for over 300 weeks. Tell me she isn’t iconic?

Not Amy Winehouse. Not Katy Perry. Not Lady Gaga. Not Taylor Swift. Not Nancy Sinatra. Not Barbra Streisand.

oop this ! ended valerie

Charts have nothing to do with making an album as iconic as a Beatles album, which as u said urself, she has yet to do. Ugh :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I feel like this version HTD belongs sonically in Lust for Life somehow

because it's poorly produced? i'm just going off what i've heard so far don't dunk on me i still am not listening to the leaks

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Love song moves me everytime so so so much.

The way it slowly grows in instrumental but doesn't explode anywhere, the subtle beats here and there in the final chorus, the innocence of the lyrics and Lana using her baby-ish vulnerable voice in the second verse that really sounds like she's singing from a place of deep affection for the other person. It's just beyond perfection in its simplicity. I love it so so so much

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I feel like this version HTD belongs sonically in Lust for Life somehow

It's definitely in the same vein though, badly produced trap beats and bad mixing

Charts have nothing to do with making an album as iconic as a Beatles album, which u said so urself, she has yet to do. Ugh :rip:

And I don’t disagree with you either. I was agreeing with you in that post.

But you cannot tell me she’s not iconic. She’s stomped on every other female artist in HISTORY on the charts, since the 50s at least. She’s made her mark on our culture. Her music is and will be timeless.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LfL was badly-produced, tho; every track had the same glassy fake digital ProTools sound to it, except for the one produced by Sean Lennon

Anna ou-

Also it sounds terrible through headphones l don’t know what they were thinking when they mastered it

Like I get she wanted to keep the lo-if aesthetic but the sound would’ve been so much more pleasing if it was more polished and not so muddy