Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

maybe it's nostalgia but:

PUTTING PARADISE LAST? FORREAL?

Girl, I was gonna put it higher, but then I realized it’s just a SS outtake of her just standing there with snippets of all the songs playing. It’s nostalgia. LOL

be careful out there guys - there are accounts on social media claiming to be selling VIP packages to lana's shows - they do not at all look official and ask you to dm them, I've heard that people have been scammed this way before. 

don't risk it - only buy tickets from official sellers. 

What if Doin' Time is different from the single version?

You do realize that it‘s already available on streaming and not different there right?

You do realize that it‘s already available on streaming and not different there right?

go away and let me hope. shoo!

giphy.gif

I’m surprised no one made album trailer rankings yet. lmao Here’s mine:

1) UV

2) NFR

3) LFL

4) H

5) P

1) Ultraviolence

2) Norman Fucking Rockwell

3) Honeymoon

4) AKA

5) Lust For Life

6) Born to Die

7) Paradise

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

If I order smth from her official store, how lomg does it usually take to be shipped? (UK)

depends

i dont remember which album that took us 4 months until it shipped

it should be shipped right after august 30th but sometimes things arent ready so

:smile3:

Her dancers and someone else

Thank satan

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

depends

i dont remember which album that took us 4 months until it shipped

it should be shipped right after august 30th but sometimes things arent ready so

it was Lust for Life I think

giphy.gif

which song are you guys least excited for? How to Disappear hands down, i dont likee it at all :creep:

Me too. The album version might be better, but it sounds too mawkish and fake-sincere to me.

I like that it’s not her baddie friends in the trailer. Maybe she thinks they’re not real friends to her and didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of getting to be in a high profile music trailer. Lol this is wild speculation sorry I just really dislike that skirts and suits lady

LIZARD PEOPLE

hey sisters this is my first era owning a record player. will the preorder sell out? i just don’t have the money at the moment to buy it on vinyl :( so i’m really hoping it’s still available when i do

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A