Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I would literally kill for a textless cover as I said a numerous amount of times both on this thread and site but I would be hella surprised if her label allowed it, isn't she still considered a pop artist by them? I might be wrong but I would still be very surprised. It's sad because textless covers are sooooo beautiful, and if you make a textless cover that perfectly represents the album as a whole, then it's the biggest achievement you can do, it's so much better and deeper than even a good composition with text

ZKcaooE.png

At least if the text has to be on there, make it look like it's a part of the picture, not just letters over a picture....Like in all her previous covers 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

hopefully jack has pressured her into stepping out of her comfort zone, ditching her sister and coming up with something artistic and out of the box for this era's visuals - we dont want anymore half assed bullshit ms chuck

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

venice bitch is one of the best songs of her career

change my mind

venice bitch is one of the best songs of her career

change my mind

We did it for fun, we did it for free,

I did it for you, you did it for me

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was literally listening to VB three times on a loop just a minute ago and I noticed that it has 5M views when MAC has 10. I mean sure MAC went out earlier and sure VB is a hefty 10mins long but ich still bin genuinely confusion and idk why. I guess it's just because I rly rly rly love VB and much more than MAC

ZKcaooE.png

We did it for fun, we did it for free,

I did it for you, you did it for me

tenor.gif

there it is, the best song of her career

tenor.gif

hopefully jack has pressured her into stepping out of her comfort zone, ditching her sister and coming up with something artistic and out of the box for this era's visuals - we dont want anymore half assed bullshit ms chuck

Poor Chuck can't catch a break. Not even on her birthday lmao

but yeah, agreed  :hdu:

that would be a fun thought if we didn't have two videos and a single cover shot by her already  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Is Chuck aware of how much this fandom hates her photography? Lol

Which is sad because some stuff she shoots is actually really nice. But then some stuff is just basic af

On another note: Watch this album cover be a fucking elbow like UV’s “alternate” cover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Which is sad because some stuff she shoots is actually really nice. But then some stuff is just basic af

On another note: Watch this album cover be a fucking elbow like UV’s “alternate” cover

Her Lizzy Grant photos really were her best work imo.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.