Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

i wanna preorder but don’t want to through Amazon. i’m wondering if it’ll be released in major bookstores like Barnes & Noble?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i wanna preorder but don’t want to through Amazon. i’m wondering if it’ll be released in major bookstores like Barnes & Noble?

Probably. In Canada, the “equivalent” of Barnes and Noble has it for preorder (Chapters/Indigo).

Probably. In Canada, the “equivalent” of Barnes and Noble has it for preorder (Chapters/Indigo).

I’ve been looking on chapters for it and I can only find the kobo version. Every time I click hardcover from that page, it says the page can’t be opened and it doesn’t show up in searches. I hope they release the hardcover right away so I don’t have to order from amazon (they never get physical copies of Tom Cox’s books til the paperback comes out so I’m worried they’ll do that with Lana too)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I’ve been looking on chapters for it and I can only find the kobo version. Every time I click hardcover from that page, it says the page can’t be opened and it doesn’t show up in searches. I hope they release the hardcover right away so I don’t have to order from amazon (they never get physical copies of Tom Cox’s books til the paperback comes out so I’m worried they’ll do that with Lana too)

I just preordered my hardcover copy on indigo and they have the same website as Chapters. Keep looking. It wasn’t available as of yesterday night.

Edit: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/fr-ca/livres/null/9781982167288-article.html?ref=item_page%3Avariation

it def will! simon & schuster is a huge publisher, so you should be able to order it through any bookstore

aOaIzH2.gif

I want this so badly but it's so expensive 

What happened to the my thoughts are priceless mindset?

Well I mean it’s expensive for a good reason so I don’t mind.

Well, this is what happens when you want proceeds for good causes and when you get involved with a publisher. They ain’t in the business of charity.

its not really expensive considering its a fully colored hardcover book, 20$ is normal for that

image.png

European pals, any feedback from BookDepository and Amazon UK/ES on releases? I don't want to order from my country because last time (pre-COVID) I had to wait over a month for a pre-order and it sucked.

i'm sure it's gonna get sold on Amazon worldwide but as with every release the preorders don't roll out internationally at the same time.

i76mrxw.png 

I just preordered my hardcover copy on indigo and they have the same website as Chapters. Keep looking. It wasn’t available as of yesterday night.

Edit: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/fr-ca/livres/null/9781982167288-article.html?ref=item_page%3Avariation

Ok this showed up, but then when I changed the site into English, it couldn’t be found again..... this doesn’t make sense. But at least I can still preorder it and use my points from the French version of the site, so it doesn’t matter.

Ok this showed up, but then when I changed the site into English, it couldn’t be found again..... this doesn’t make sense. But at least I can still preorder it and use my points from the French version of the site, so it doesn’t matter.

The preorders often don’t come up at the same time on all the sites and they get there in a matter of days. The hardcover is up for preorder on Apple Books, but not that audio book yet. And yet, it’s available on Audible Canada.

The preorders often don’t come up at the same time on all the sites and they get there in a matter of days. The hardcover is up for preorder on Apple Books, but not that audio book yet. And yet, it’s available on Audible Canada.

Yeah I kinda figured everything wouldn’t be up til at least Lana made the announcement later today, and even then sometimes sites take time to put things up. I’m just impatient.