Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

i love her kissy face then smile she looks happy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

#9 on overall Amazon US. Omg im so proud. Halsey is no where to be seen too :hdu:

Halsey fans are usually 12 years old or under and have no interests in reading, much less poetry. So I'm not shocked there. It's sad that S & S are doing such a great roll out for Halsey's book and barely doing anything for Lana's.

Halsey fans are usually 12 years old or under and have no interests in reading, much less poetry. So I'm not shocked there. It's sad that S & S are doing such a great roll out for Halsey's book and barely doing anything for Lana's.

I've only seen Halsey's instagram post announcing the book, whats the roll out? 

giphy.gif

Cuz they see they don’t have to try to get Lana’s book purchased. The thing is already flying off the shelf!

I think we should have a special edition made from fabric (kinda like the material that Florence's is made from) with scratch 'n' sniff fruit, if you please

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Maybe I should chill for a moment and see where it’ll be preordered tomorrow, hopefully I can find a seller here in Sweden (but I doubt it) and can get a cheaper delivery fee.

let me know if you find the hardcover book somewhere! the audiobook already has three entries on bengans' website (cd, vinyl, cassette - you probably already saw them since this post is two days old tbf :hooker:), so at least there's that lmao

i just checked akademibokhandeln, adlibris and bokus - nothing yet, but in fairness the announcement was only a couple of hours ago and it's only 6am here :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

just gonna wait for someone who gets the book to illegally scan it and upload it as a pdf online x 

also i'm kinda scared cause idk what to expect. her poetry that she uploaded recently is good IMO, and in general her poetry is better than her lyrics. but then again you have some like " my life is my poetry my love making is my legacy"

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

just gonna wait for someone who gets the book to illegally scan it and upload it as a pdf online x 

also i'm kinda scared cause idk what to expect. her poetry that she uploaded recently is good IMO, and in general her poetry is better than her lyrics. but then again you have some like " my life is my poetry my love making is my legacy"

I actually really love this line  :noparty:

let me know if you find the hardcover book somewhere! the audiobook already has three entries on bengans' website (cd, vinyl, cassette - you probably already saw them since this post is two days old tbf :hooker:), so at least there's that lmao

i just checked akademibokhandeln, adlibris and bokus - nothing yet, but in fairness the announcement was only a couple of hours ago and it's only 6am here :toofunny:

I’ve tried several sites as well but no one seems to sell it here in Sweden. :( I expected it since we’re not a big country and not that many might know about Lana and even fewer of her poetry, so I guess I’ll have to order it from overseas. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:( does anyone know where to get for India?

Sorry, no. :( I would try with bookstores and record stores there and see if they have/can import them for you, or order online from Lana’s website (or maybe an Australian store?). Good luck!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I ordered the CD from her website but my bank asked me for a code to confirm the payment, which I wasn’t able to give in time... However, when I went back to the store, it said my order was confirmed. I didn’t get any mail, so I don’t know what happened, did my order really got confirmed even though I couldn’t confirm the payment to my bank? I’m scared of doing it again and being charged twice :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I tried to order the book from that free delivery site but it wouldn't accept my money so I had to buy it from waterstones instead for much more and now I'm lowkey sad because I'll have less money for the audio versions. :( It'd be so much better if the hardback was sold here in Sweden too, sigh... :sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png