Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

has anyone pre-ordered the book? do y'all think its worth it, or should I just stick to the audio book? i'd feel bad wasting all that paper for something i'll maybe never even use that often...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

has anyone pre-ordered the book? do y'all think its worth it, or should I just stick to the audio book? i'd feel bad wasting all that paper for something i'll maybe never even use that often...

The audiobook has 14 poems while the written book has at least 30. So, yeah, I preordered it. Plus there’ll be pictures in it too.

The audiobook has 14 poems while the written book has at least 30. So, yeah, I preordered it. Plus there’ll be pictures in it too.

oh thank you so much, i didnt know this! will def be pre-ordering the book

The fact that preorders have already gone live and there is nothing but silence on the cream vinyl, cassette edition (possibly 2 editions) and the bundles totally aggravates me. When NFR preorders went live, didn't we know about all the different versions, vinyl colors and bundles within the first week? I think the only late announcement was the UK only cassette edition with the different cover.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

the book won't sell out– the publisher (simon & schuster) will print as many as there is demand for, at least upon initial release

pre order usually doesnt sold out. they produce the number of copies that people are demanding

Thank you! I didn't knew about that 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Amazon sent me an email saying that the book had been advanced and that it was coming out on September 1, and on the Amazon Spain page now the date is that ... something strange has happened, I do not believe this date

And, in amazon es the book is 112 pages and in amazon uk 128, there are two version or the information is wrong? :crossed:

Amazon sent me an email saying that the book had been advanced and that it was coming out on September 1, and on the Amazon Spain page now the date is that ... something strange has happened, I do not believe this date

And, in amazon es the book is 112 pages and in amazon uk 128, there are two version or the information is wrong? :crossed:

The Simon & Schuster US product page lists it at 112 pages and the Simon & Schuster UK page lists it at 128 pages too. It's either a mistake, or the UK printing has extra pages at the beginning indicating the publishing (or maybe even extra blank pages?). I'm sure the text of the book is the same. 

a mess

Lust For Dead   large.gif

The publishers' pages at Simon and Schuster US and UK also list 112 pp. and 128 pp. respectively, and same release date as before.

I think it could have to do with the editing differences. In the US, page 1 is the first page with text; in Canada, the blank pages at the behind of the book count in the total of pages and the first page with text is often page 8 or 9. So maybe it’s the same in the UK?

I think it could have to do with the editing differences. In the US, page 1 is the first page with text; in Canada, the blank pages at the behind of the book count in the total of pages and the first page with text is often page 8 or 9. So maybe it’s the same in the UK?

Yeah, this is my guess too.

That “there are children at the foot of my bed” title feels very sad/sinister to me. Unfortunately my assumption is that she’s writing of miscarriages :(

Wrong thread omg

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Pre-ordered the book from Chapters! Can't wait till October  :toofunny: