Elle

Berkeley, CA @ Greek Theatre - October 6th, 2019

honestly, i really hate how noticeably rude she's becoming. i've always admired lana because she's so sweet with her fans, but making a huge deal about her vape being missing is minor, being late is ugly too. her vocals have dwindled and she's just WAY too comfortable in humming and letting the audience sing, bar these last couple of shows. if she doesn't want to tour, why not pull a kate bush or something and only perform every so often instead of giving a vibe that you really couldn't give a fuck?

This review is positive, but... “[...] in terms of attendance, Lana Del Rey delivered even more than what fans expected of her.” I- :toofunny:

http://www.riffmagazine.com/reviews/lana-del-rey-20191006/

It's fine, but I don't think it's a particularly opinionated piece. It seems to be more of a recount of the show than either a positive or negative review to me.

I love how he thinks she chooses the songs on a whim, as if she hasn't had more or less the same set list for seven years. Even he acknowledged that she didn't know the words to California, though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly, i really hate how noticeably rude she's becoming. i've always admired lana because she's so sweet with her fans, but making a huge deal about her vape being missing is minor, being late is ugly too. her vocals have dwindled and she's just WAY too comfortable in humming and letting the audience sing, bar these last couple of shows. if she doesn't want to tour, why not pull a kate bush or something and only perform every so often instead of giving a vibe that you really couldn't give a fuck?

Your pfp reminded me:

As if the bitch could every play Priscilla in that movie; she doesn't even know the words to her own songs. How would she ever learn lines?

“Hello, children,” Baez said by way of a greeting. Judging by the lack of loud applause (it was incredibly loud most of the way through), many didn’t know exactly who Baez was, but it was clear that her guitar-playing ability was appreciated."

How could people not know who Joan is? She's a living legend.  :facepalm: 

You guys need to calm the fuck down. She'll sing all of the NFR song on the White Hot Forever tour! We just need to wait.

Also, she should drop BTD for Ultraviolence! There, I said it.

You guys need to calm the fuck down. She'll sing all of the NFR song on the White Hot Forever tour! We just need to wait.

Also, she should drop BTD for Ultraviolence! There, I said it.

It will be too late by then. White Hot Forever will be an album much better than NFR, we will want to hear the White Hot Forever music not these.

Someone on Reddit said she sang California and snapped with "You always do this, and you say you'll help me with the lyrics but I don't know the words and you don't know the words".

What the fuck, what is with her? Also why can't she ever remember what key she wrote the song in.

She apparently sang BAR too

If she has such an issue with lyrics, I don't understand why doesn't she just search for the lyrics on her phone. Adele did it before when she had to sing a song she rarely does and it was fine, no one criticized her for it.

Also wow that lady Lana invited to the stage today sounded very nice, she has good vocals. And it's good for Lana since she gets to slack off while someone else entertains her crowd for 10 minutes.

Someone on Reddit said she sang California and snapped with "You always do this, and you say you'll help me with the lyrics but I don't know the words and you don't know the words".

What the fuck, what is with her? Also why can't she ever remember what key she wrote the song in.

She apparently sang BAR too

When she doesn’t know the words to her own songs, I’m always torn between two thoughts:

1- It’s your damn job, to know the words to your damn songs, bich

2- well, she is always writing, so songs get mixed up. She also has so many long songs with many lyrics; if she didn’t sing those for two years, I get she doesn’t remember everything.

When she doesn’t know the words to her own songs, I’m always torn between two thoughts:

1- It’s your damn job, to know the words to your damn songs, bich

2- well, she is always writing, so songs get mixed up. She also has so many long songs with many lyrics; if she didn’t sing those for two years, I get she doesn’t remember everything.

I don't accept #2 as an excuse. It's not like she's being expected to remember meaningless words - these are the lyrics that supposedly mean something to her. So unless her art means very little to her, then I expect her to remember the damn words. If she doesn't, then I expect her to revise them before she tours.

I really don't think that that's asking too much.

She does shit like this and then wonders why people don't take her seriously.

It honestly makes me wonder if her heart is really in any of this. I also feel like it's a bit disrespectful to the other people associated with this album, most notably, Jack. I mean, he worked on these songs with her, and from what I can tell, he takes his work very seriously. Sis can't even be bothered memorising the fucking words to the songs they created together. I don't know if I'd be really pleased if I poured my heart and soul into an album and the other person stopped giving a fuck when it was time to showcase it, but maybe I'm crazy.

If she has such an issue with lyrics, I don't understand why doesn't she just search for the lyrics on her phone. Adele did it before when she had to sing a song she rarely does and it was fine, no one criticized her for it.

Also wow that lady Lana invited to the stage today sounded very nice, she has good vocals. And it's good for Lana since she gets to slack off while someone else entertains her crowd for 10 minutes.

Or she could pull a joe jonas and basically have a karaoke screen on the stage so she can look down when she forgets something... like it's not an unsolvable problem

She keeps saying she's "lucky".

There are countless other artists who would give anything to be in her position - to have the opportunity to play sold out shows to thousands of adoring fans in beautiful venues. 

Yet she turns up (late) and half-arses it. Lucky? Yes. Grateful? Doesn't seem like it. 

Or she could pull a joe jonas and basically have a karaoke screen on the stage so she can look down when she forgets something... like it's not an unsolvable problem

I think it’s really common to have screens with lyrics near the stage for many artists, isn’t it? Lana should have them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Also, apparently quite a lot of people left her Portland show during VB and at the end she said, "thanks for fucking sticking around!" to the people who were still there. So you know, she can turn up 50 minutes late but God forbid people want to beat the stampede out of the venue/on public transport by missing a few minutes of the VB backing track. :usrs:

Wow. I love her but wtf. Why is she acting like such a brat?

I'm disgusted by her...like the lack of professionalism is borderline -burn ya stan card - worthy. Get over your fucking self Lana its a fucking vape for Christ sake. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371