Elle

Berkeley, CA @ Greek Theatre - October 6th, 2019

omg, it's not part of the setlist  :rip: fans screamed for it. When did she get pissy though? Grow up 

"uuuuuuugh my fav does not fulfil my expectations, what a bitch!" aka brat mindset. Have some respect!

"uuuuugh my fav does not have the love life I wish she had! what a bitch! DITCH THAT COP" is even worse but what can you expect from kids with poor education?

suck that cop's dick, go off.

giphy.gif

Oh my God ... neither of your points are even remotely accurate, but go off. Way to trivialise.

Wow, we do not agree... Who would have guessed?

suck that cop's dick, go off.

↑ This kid made at least one of my points accurate though.

Sadly, I think her ego seems to have inflated because of her fans who will scream for her no matter what she does on stage. Her voice sounded better in the Paradise era because she felt like she actually had something to prove back then.

It goes with everything she does though. Having fans that sorta worship you at an altar, and give you a license to kill might do that to you. This "Lana can't do no wrong" mindset from a lot of fans is toxic, and doesn't build the ground for thoughtful and animated discussions about the state of things. And that goes for more than just her shows and what they might encompass.

↑ This kid made at least one of my points accurate though.

sorry for recognizing the danger that American cops represent and not wanting one of my favorite musicians go from being fake woke to being a bootlicker.

There’s no need to be rude. :ohno:

it's not rude though.

giphy.gif

Actually break down people's arguments and address the points they made instead of trivialising challenge. 

If you think her turning up 30 - 50 minutes late every show + singing half-arsed acapellas of NFR songs on the NFR tour is acceptable, then okay. It's not "bratty" to be unhappy with unprofessionalism. 

As for the cop thing, as I said - not accurate - but take that to the cop thread if you want to discuss. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Actually break down people's arguments and address the points they made instead of trivialising challenge. 

If you think her turning up 30 - 50 minutes late every show + singing half-arsed acapellas of NFR songs on the NFR tour is acceptable, then okay. It's not "bratty" to be unhappy with unprofessionalism. 

As for the cop thing, as I said - not accurate - but take that to the cop thread if you want to discuss. 

I moved to the discord server lol - I adressed the points!

This is really so sad :(

Just hire her a vocal coach she doesn't have the confidence to sing anymore, I'm pretty sure that's it, she is afraid she is gonna mess it up.. I love Lana

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i don’t know if the people defending her are rich enough to go to ten shows each year or just people who worship her so much that just seeing her figure from up close makes the price worth it for them, but either way they are a minority. most people can afford to go to one show like this every two years, and go because they expect their favorite artist to actually sing, or at the very least care enough to try and pretend to sing convincingly

she’s just ripping people off at this point and she can’t be bothered to better herself

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I’m so proud of Lana out here introducing Joan Baez to the new generation. I sure hope the audience appreciated being in the presence of THE queen of folk. And it must be so exciting for Lana to get to perform with her heroes. I only wish I could have been there to witness this performance in person.

I really hope it's true they were properly recording this, I would love to really hear this performance.  

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

i don’t know if the people defending her are rich enough to go to ten shows each year or just people who worship her so much that just seeing her figure from up close makes the price worth it for them, but either way they are a minority. most people can afford to go to one show like this every two years, and go because they expect their favorite artist to actually sing, or at the very least care enough to try and pretend to sing convincingly

she’s just ripping people off at this point and she can’t be bothered to better herself

Her shows are just so casual and lazy these days... there's literally nothing in there that makes up for what she charges to assist. Agree with everything you said, we're not all rich enough to attend dozens of shows a year. For me personally, going to her show, or a show, is a treat, not something casual. I can honestly think of a couple modern acts that are as, or nearly as, popular as Lana and actually put effort into their shows and make it much more worthwhile than the Norman Fucking Rockwell Not So Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

sorry for recognizing the danger that American cops represent and not wanting one of my favorite musicians go from being fake woke to being a bootlicker.

it's not rude though.

I seriously don't get why there is so much hate going on with this issue. No one is ever happy when sis dates a new guy.

That being said bring Barrie back sis. I miss him.

Dear Darlings,

It's Been 5 Years.

It's been 5 years since I've been on Lana Boards last. Where has the time gone? I've been running through old posts and grateful that I had this community during my college years.

Help!

I've come back in need your help with what seems like mission impossible... I need this poster from October 6th Show at the Greek Theatre (the one Lana Del Rey posted on Instagram with the rose).

No Luck.

So far, I've contacted the Greek Theatre, asking them to connect me to their promotions team. No luck! The referred me to Lana Del Rey's merch website... We all know this is a limited edition poster.

Can anyone help?

Love,

Christina

:rock:

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif