Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I liked WHF. Rip.

So now we know absolutely nothing about this album right? 85 pages of nothing with NFR slander heavily sprinkled throughout

even if the album title has changed i hope WHF (track) is still on the album, bc i was intrigued...

The Reddit poster said it will still be a single. Here is the thread https://reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/dsd7g7/met_lana_in_lincoln_she_signed_my_arm_we_talked/

LIZARD PEOPLE

I’m not very surprised, we know how she changes her mind all the time lol. I’m glad WHF is gone, I never really understood it... I definitely think she can name it better!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can't wait until we get an official confirmation of the album's name and we all go back here to page 85, missing the days White Hot Forever was the record's title (instead of whatever she will come up with).   :flop:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Guys...

I read that UV was first called Black Beauty = An iconic song

Honeymoon was first called Music to wach boys to= Mtwbt is an iconic song

LFL was first called TNBAR= Am iconic song (lyrically at least the demo version )

So White Hot Forever will be an iconic song. Mark my words!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Home girl is backtracking nowNReWz7C.png

“Could have misunderstood her” :rip:

HOT WHITE FOREVER(previously known as White Hot Forever)! OUT IN 2028!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Guys...

I read that UV was first called Black Beauty = An iconic song

Honeymoon was first called Music to wach boys to= Mtwbt is an iconic song

LFL was first called TNBAR= Am iconic song (lyrically at least the demo version )

So White Hot Forever will be an iconic song. Mark my words!

where did u get the “lfl was first called TNBAR” thing from??

qfrWuBl.png

I remember that being a rumor, before the bar track leaked. I can’t remember how it started but someone said the album title had the initials “bar” and we speculated on what BAR stood for for a long time and then the track leaked but I think by that time we knew the album was LFL.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I remember that being a rumor, before the bar track leaked. I can’t remember how it started but someone said the album title had the initials “bar” and we speculated on what BAR stood for for a long time and then the track leaked but I think by that time we knew the album was LFL.

Yeah this is what I remember too. And I read somewhere in this forum about it but don't ask me where..

OiUHEXQ.jpg

lana DMed Eclipse in december 2016 after he posted lyrics to Love way earlier asking him not to post anything nd stuff and answered random questions he asked and also told him the title track had the lyrics “my baby used to dance underneath my architecture” to see if he also had that

lana DMed Eclipse in december 2016 after he posted lyrics to Love way earlier asking him not to post anything nd stuff and answered random questions he asked and also told him the title track had the lyrics “my baby used to dance underneath my architecture” to see if he also had that

also it wasnt fake because a fan posted about it on instagram the day after saying they didnt believe it and Lana commented “I did DM this person

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif