Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

lana DMed Eclipse in december 2016 after he posted lyrics to Love way earlier asking him not to post anything nd stuff and answered random questions he asked and also told him the title track had the lyrics “my baby used to dance underneath my architecture” to see if he also had that

also it wasnt fake because a fan posted about it on instagram the day after saying they didnt believe it and Lana commented “I did DM this person

I remember the thing about Lana DMing eclipse but I never knew the BAR thing was basically confirmed, that would’ve been such a bold album title. Currently upset about how the original version got scrapped despite being the best song that came out of that era.

qfrWuBl.png

I find it so interesting she listens to Julia Jacklin & that she sang with her on stage, "Don't Know How to Keep Loving You" 

it feels like a song Lana might have written - had she only had Critic success from Born To Die... the song is so raw and personal and now that the "critics" and "culture" are on her side for seeing that she is a true songwriter and artist,

arguably the best at the moment,

I wonder if Lana will venture down the more alternative songwriting route that she seems to adore (ie Julia Jacklin/Joan Baez/ other Alt girls.)

I even noticed she recently followed my favorite indie/alternative band "Big Thief" on instagram, and they are very very true to songwriting/poetry.

I hope she does venture down this authentic/personal writing for the next record... and it feels like Norman opens the portal for the fresher indie/singersongwriter sound??? 

any thoughts? 

Guys...

I read that UV was first called Black Beauty

Honeymoon was first called Music to wach boys to

these are not true

also she better not scrap this title, its her best title behind ultraviolence

I find it so interesting she listens to Julia Jacklin & that she sang with her on stage, "Don't Know How to Keep Loving You" 

it feels like a song Lana might have written - had she only had Critic success from Born To Die... the song is so raw and personal and now that the "critics" and "culture" are on her side for seeing that she is a true songwriter and artist,

arguably the best at the moment,

I wonder if Lana will venture down the more alternative songwriting route that she seems to adore (ie Julia Jacklin/Joan Baez/ other Alt girls.)

I even noticed she recently followed my favorite indie/alternative band "Big Thief" on instagram, and they are very very true to songwriting/poetry.

I hope she does venture down this authentic/personal writing for the next record... and it feels like Norman opens the portal for the fresher indie/singersongwriter sound??? 

any thoughts?

i love big thief!! i hope lana’s new record sounds a bit like u.f.o.f. tbh

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

these are not true

also she better not scrap this title, its her best title behind ultraviolence

thank god theres someone else who can tell what she really meant. it ALWAYS bugs me when people say UV and HM were named BB and MTWBT

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Feel like this album will be country

I’d be here for it! I personally don’t see it though.

I feel like it will be more of an exploration of singer/songwriter style with more indie flare.

Dark jazz would be my dream but I could def get down with any of it lol!

I think about how she could rename the album only song name that we know besides WHF is Let me love you like a woman..

But since the girl who said that Lana changed the album name but is not sure about....everything is possible

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’d be here for it! I personally don’t see it though.

I feel like it will be more of an exploration of singer/songwriter style with more indie flare.

Dark jazz would be my dream but I could def get down with any of it lol!

Dark jazz? Yes pleaseeeeeeeeee that would be amazing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Omfg did anyone else see that tweet Jack deleted? It was the tracklist  :defeated:

Roses Bloom For You

Hey Blue Baby

White Hot Forever

Yosemite

Talking Like An Answering Machine

A Song For The Sun

Cop Cock

Stupid For Feeling So Happy

For Me

Moon Ballad

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Toyota Camry

Omfg did anyone else see that tweet Jack deleted? It was the tracklist :defeated:

Roses Bloom For You

Hey Blue Baby

White Hot Forever

Yosemite

Talking Like An Answering Machine

A Song For The Sun

Cop Cock

Stupid For Feeling So Happy

For Me

Moon Ballad

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Toyota Camry

Lol..I'm so deluded and hyped that I actually thought this was real x(

Pumped for Toyota Camry and Cop Cock :makeup:

COP cock gave it away. :P I wouldnt mind this album that way tho tbh. Tracklist seems nice. You got Upbeat songs like Yosemite, let me love u like a woman(probably).

Also she said shes done about 3 songs for the record...so that means none of the old songs will be featured ? I would like a short EP of Hey baby blue, IMBSFSH, Yosemite and Roses Bloom for you. Add in a bit of remastered A Star for Nick or All You Need. Or quite possibly a TGL OR LIB.

A gay can dream.