Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

I like the idea of the multi song video. These are my 3 favorites and I singled them out in my last video. I normally don't care much about videos unless its for an awaited release or something. NFR has been out, Lana has toured so it's doubtful now the record company is going to budget $100,000 for a video. So they make one themselves. Some comments are strange. One guy complained that although YT has filtering on for vulgar content it didn't filter this with the F word in the title. Someone else wrote this! 

"Anyone can explain why there is a black square on the left hand side? I've noticed it a lot in videos recently. Is it to give it a vintage vibe?"

Come on, I'm not that old!!!!!!!!!!!!

happiness is a butterfly is just a really bad song, bad title, bad everything. the only worthy song out of this trio was NFR but she screwed that up pretty badly

Making my obligatory comment to defend butterflies

@@Foxglove seriously, footage of a live performance is such a classic music video move, and i think thatd be way better than whatever is happening here.  like shes giving us rich girls throwing shit at cops and somehow not getting arrested for assault or gunned down?  talking on the phone in a parking lot with facial expressions not matching the emotion of the song?  like, she cant even be bothered to lip sync in time with the lyrics.  i know im kinda a hater but like, cmon lana

Lmao no its cool express ur opinion theck- nn mm I honestly have no idea what she was doing w Bartender. Never to sound like an ass but I didnt really feel compelled to even see it. Norman's got a nice interlude feel to it. HiaB I can appreciate, Bartender seems like an afterthought to her. I get what she was trying to go for defo, she was a lot more successful w it w video games, or Venice, but i think the editting has a lot more to do w it. It's not her strongest work, but i see what she's going for.

Idk bout u, but having this kind of quality mv kinda just propels my imagination to other things, so it turned out alright for me anyway

UV/Honeymoon

Laurel down to Sunset in the truck but you tried  :D

it’s a word off who cares

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i didn't even finish watching it  :pft: utterly boring

i wouldn't mind the minimalist aspect so much, but we've had this footage foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. makes it v v dull and boring to watch, even for non-stans who may have already seen the MAC and VB videos. the wasted potential.... i can't.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

u are lying to yourself if you say that you genuinly enjoyed this, well its cute but are many people actually gonna watch this again even IF u enjoyed it?

Well guess you want you dumb cunt I actually enjoy this so get off your pretentious UK crackhead high horse and go listen to Miss Medicore-pocene, hope karma hits you in your Neanderthal head and humble yourself fuckwat

mod note: user was warned for this post

yall are overdramatic the video was never supposed to be anything besides a fun project lana and her sister made be grateful we even got anything for these songs 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Well guess you want you dumb cunt I actually enjoy this so get off your pretentious UK crackhead high horse and go listen to Miss Medicore-pocene, hope karma hits you in your Neanderthal head and humble yourself fuckwat

Whoa, why the harsh tone?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

learn the lyrics luv x  :hooker:

someone pls tell this to Lana herself so she doesnt have to keep googling her song lyrics onstage

this is really just venice bitch mv over and over with a few clips of her doing idk what with her friends and throwing food at cops i-..... i just don't understand her logic....? how did we go from Born to Die aka cinematic sexy masterpiece to... dis ? :crying5:

at least with venice bitch, the "same thing happening again and again over and over" thing made a little sense with the long drawn out song and lyrics that literally say "over and over honey over and over" while we watch the same old traffic moving over and over.  this just doesnt match the tone at tf all.  truly a shame and a waste.