Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

Random thoughts on the video.

I fucking hollered when I saw the explosions and CGI rockets  :eartha:

The sandwich didn't deserve that treatment  :crossed:

One of the cops is the guy from the album cover, right? Who is the other one? 

Alex not knowing the HIAB lyrics was awkward (in the 2nd "Don't be a jerk don't call me a taxi")

All in all, that was cute, but I'll never watch it again. 

The Unholy (iPhone) MV trinity now: UV - Honeymoon - This Mess (iconique UV MV is the superior out of all these  :hooker: )

Craig Stark, he was in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Well that was cute.

There are bits and pieces that are fun in this video, she really is going for a carefree spirit (obligatory fresh out of fucks forever comment). Overall it's a nice video, the Bambi/animation bits were nice and cute as well. There were awkward/cringy parts though, her dancers not knowing the lyrics and also Lana faking playing the piano was... a choice.

Overall this video represents very well this era: she's really going for this amateur/DIY-ish kinda beige approach to everything and seems to be enjoying every minute of it. Good for her.  :hooker:

Random thoughts on the video.

I fucking hollered when I saw the explosions and CGI rockets  :eartha:

The sandwich didn't deserve that treatment  :crossed:

One of the cops is the guy from the album cover, right? Who is the other one? 

Alex not knowing the HIAB lyrics was awkward (in the 2nd "Don't be a jerk don't call me a taxi")

All in all, that was cute, but I'll never watch it again. 

The Unholy (iPhone) MV trinity now: UV - Honeymoon - This Mess (iconique UV MV is the superior out of all these  :hooker: )

Idk but he was cute and Lana should be dating him instead

That was kinda cute! I liked the cgi stuff and some of the shots were actually really nice. I don't understand why wasn't all on super8 film though but anywaaayyysss I'm glad we got this little present. I didn't notice Alex not knowing the lyrics to HIAB lol, wasn't pay too much attention to her friends honestly.

my only takeaway from the video is that i would die and kill for the beautiful dancer with the long wavy brown hair. when she smiled directly at the camera?? i fell in love

but the rest of the video was a visual mess i mean,, what were they thinking

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I watched the video without sound while watching Naked And Afraid, thought it was cute. I mean it was obviously poorly made and kind of just a collage of nothing, but she was smiling and laughing, so it's cute i guess

Probably will never acknowledge watch it again like anything else from this era, but it was cute none the less. REALLY think Bartender would've done well with homemade visuals of her (and the dancers) in black dresses in her house listening to music and driving around the Malibu beachfront for the first verse, and then wearing white dresses and drinking tea and doing the meditating thing for the second verse? Just to match the song? Dressed up in 70's attire that we KNOW she owns? But what she did was cute for her  :)

It feels like something's ended and I can't put my finger on it exactly. It also feels like she's accepted something about herself that she hasn't before.

That was what I gathered from it as well and I couldn't express it.

I don't know why people can't get over the fact that she's not interested in doing these big budget music videos anymore.

Or that she's "tamed" now. Like I couldn't disagree more, but that's just my opinion.

I mean it was obviously poorly made and kind of just a collage of nothing, but she was smiling and laughing, so it's cute i guess

Somehow this is the best summarization I've read about this video.

she said “ Norm is really having a year. I already feel kinda bad for however his younger sister turns out.”

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT WHF?!?!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If I were Disney I'd sue her for copyright infringement just because the CGI as a whole is so offensive. 

IMO, Bartender is almost certainly about Chase and she probably took extra time to release this because they broke up and she wanted to edit in the Fuck Boy parts. 

That is all. 

Somehow this is the best summarization I've read about this video.

Yeah I mean if you enjoy spending 14 minutes of your life watching taco throwing, terrible CGI jellyfish and fighter jets, then this video is for you. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean it was obviously poorly made and kind of just a collage of nothing, but she was smiling and laughing, so it's cute i guess

Today I was caught only by her smile!

My girlfriend almost hit me because I said the only thing that saved this video was Lana's laugh... lol

(She saw something more, liked the aesthetics, found it cute. I just found it fun at best.)

giphy.gif

The video says a lot about how Lana drives a car

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

my only takeaway from the video is that i would die and kill for the beautiful dancer with the long wavy brown hair. when she smiled directly at the camera?? i fell in love

said no one ever

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e