Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

I Stan the first 2 parts. the nfr part was my favorite visuals of the whole era. I feel like I understand and appreciate bartender a million times more. happiness is a butterfly.... best song worst video, the injustice is sickening..

lana was acting so teenagery, it was so cute to see but kind of bizarre for some reason

if I was not a fan and I saw these videos, id think Lana Del Rey is a girl band of Lana and those two dancers...

I don't like how I have to actively look away from the  eyes of that one dancer (idk which is which) to enjoy it though

also, incoming "Lana is so white privilege she's making videos about throwing food at cops and laughing, while dating one, when police brutality is...." I couldn't stop thinking about how lanaboards members were gonna be so pissed lol

I need to know who fuckboy is. Or at least who they saved as that for this video :thumb3: Who is the mystery Bar t t tender

For some odd reason the first person who came to my mind was her brother lmao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Let's be honest. It's bad and that was to be expected. Lame concept, weak lypsyncing and no one wants to see her cringy background dancers. The "special effects" ... let's not talk about it.

It's just boring during NFR and HIAB, but Bartender DEFINITLY deserved better than this "we are the coolest gurls in middle school"-treatment. Like really ... this is as cringy as it gets.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Let's be honest. It's bad and that was to be expected. Lame concept, weak lypsyncing and no one wants to see her cringy background dancers. The "special effects" ... let's not talk about it.

It's just boring during NFR and HIAB, but Bartender DEFINITLY deserved better than this "we are the coolest gurls in middle school"-treatment. Like really ... this is as cringy as it gets.

7IhT1a3.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lmao this video is so funny. It's actually really nice, just them having fun. I love how she put all those flying things and the explosions in the video to add that futuristic touch. It ties into how the world is slowly falling apart, a sentiment strongly conveied in TG too. All the while she's just laughing and having fun, WTWWAWWKD comes to mind. 

The Norman part just works, Lana in her house and garden with her thoughts, the imagery was pretty too.

The HIAB part was kind of a hot mess tho lmao. I cringed big time the majority of that part

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

HIAB is the old version of the song!!!

old version?! we didn't have two different full versions before , right? I didn't notice anything different but that is excittingggg

Strangely, Chucks vision may be the most savable part of the video -apart from Bambi and the weird rockets there-. She has used for sure some analogic shooting material and there's some beautiful stills... The video itself is maybe the dullest visual thing she has put out ever -including Venice Bitch and Honeymoon ones-. What a wasted chance to do something interest-worthy...