Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

me trying to remember what the fuck's happened on this site in terms of drama besides the extremely traumatizing nfr pre release thread but failing miserably since im a bastard with a brain destroyed by various mental illness

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm campaigning for Cassette Girl for the leaker category. 

She gave us NFR before anyone else, ended up with Ben in her DMs and her grandparents got fired from Universal over it  :rip:

Vote #1 Cassette Girl!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She gave us NFR before anyone else, ended up with Ben in her DMs and her grandparents got fired from Universal over it  :rip:

Vote #1 Cassette Girl!

She also faked burning the NFR CD (that didn't exist) & tossing it behind a bush, and then had a breakdown on her insta stories saying "I don't even like Lana, I have Billie", an icon.

Her "suck my dick" voice memo still plays in my head at times. Casette Girl for Favorite Leaker. Who was doing it like her? Nobody.

qfrWuBl.png

Vote #1 Cassette Girl!

FKSFHSHFSHDHS she got her grandparents fired from Universal?????????????? Somebody fill me in i'm dead that's so fucking wild......  :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Roll With Me for leak of the year!

Color blue (Wild on you ) says hi!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

FKSFHSHFSHDHS she got her grandparents fired from Universal?????????????? Somebody fill me in i'm dead that's so fucking wild......  :defeated:

Yeah when people asked her how she had the cassette, she told them her grandparents got it for her because they worked for Universal. Someone told Ben, who obviously told Universal, and apparently Universal figured out who they were and fired them. 

The whole thing was so fucking messy. Poor Granny and Grandpa Cassette. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah when people asked her how she had the cassette, she told them her grandparents got it for her because they worked for Universal. Someone told Ben, who obviously told Universal, and apparently Universal figured out who they were and fired them. 

The whole thing was so fucking messy. Poor Granny and Grandpa Cassette. 

omg I feel so bad for her now, thats actually terrible. Imagine getting NFR early, bragging online about it (which tbh all of us would) and then BAM your fucking grandparents got fired from their job. thats actually so sad  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Imma campaign. TrashMagiq for Best Taste! Why? Because I've been defending How to Disappear and hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it since day 1. It requires taste to appreciate the greatness of How to Disappear, it requires taste to recognize how good her most honest and lyrically deep song, 'hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it' is. It requires Taste, lots of it, to be able to hear how good Roll With Me (On The Radio) truly is. Will I win? Probaly not, cause lots of people aren't ready to accept these songs' greatness yet, but one day people will wake up and open their eyes, and their ears, and will be able to appreciate the greatness of these tracks. Do I deserve to win? Oh absolutely. Vote TrashMagiq for Best Taste! 

Also, Peppa Pig thread for Thread Of The Year, Fuck a NFR pre-release thread! also I put way too much effort into the 'My First Album' dissection

And as stated before, Casette Girl for Favorite Leaker. Her legacy deserves to live on. 

qfrWuBl.png

Like this post if you want to be nominated for attention whore 'cause I literally have nobody 

Edit: It's too late now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Well, Lipsters Awards are EPIC! I have never been a part of it when it was awarded before (but enjoyed reading it) and I'M SO PUMPED to witness it as a member  :party:

It would be great to be nominated for something, though I won't shamlessly promote myself for any of the categories.

I'm a newbie who joined this year, but we all know that the Best New Member category belongs to @@movebaby or @@RormanNockwell (who are actually deserving of so many positive categories). I would also like to see @ in the Nicest Member. So I'll go submit you guys and some other legends for pre-nominees  :kiss3:

More seven categories! If anyone would like to be nominated and/or could help me:

• Rudest Member
  • Attention Whore
  • Biggest Hater
  • Peace Keeper
  • Most Problematic
  • Sluttiest Member
  • Clown Of The Year

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593