Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

In the cock in the cock in the cockpit / racist lyrics to bartender teas

The "In the cock" fake lyrics are iconic! Lana better use them for her next alboom.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I really want this to be real but I feel like we’re gonna see 100 different versions of this this month like with the fake NFR tracklists. And tbh I kind of expected a long track list where every track is very short, but that was just my own assumption.

the track list is cut off, could be more tracks... inb4 i have to put on my clown suit again!

the track list is cut off, could be more tracks... inb4 i have to put on my clown suit again!

Huh? It says 11 tracks. As @pinkcurlsandpearls said, it doesn't add up ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

this album deserves a cover shot by neil krug

All her albums deserve that. We're probably going to get some tacky violet picture courtesy of Chuck let's be honest.

Side note, the fact that this went from an actual poetry book, to some homemade handbinded diary type of thing, to a fucking spoken word album... it has me dying over here. Does this woman not realize how foolish she looks sometimes?  :oic2:  

I hope it's lana doing yoga on the back of a rider lawnmower with violets photoshopped around her  :flutter:

Wow a concept.

I will be sourly disappointed if we don't get a matcha tea cup photoshoot in there too.

Side note, the fact that this went from an actual poetry book, to some homemade handbinded diary type of thing, to a fucking spoken word album... it has me dying over here. Does this woman not realize how foolish she looks sometimes?  :oic2:

What makes her look foolish? It’s still poetry, but in a different format than she originally planned.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think the idea to release it as an audio book type thing is genius, especially if it goes live on all streaming services. That way it’s definitely going to reach a majority of her fan base where as if she dropped it as just a book I think it would be more niche. And I think there’s something special about hearing her voice reading out her poetry, like there’s an appeal to that. Tbh it’s like we’re getting a new album out of the blue, just without the instrumentation. I’m hyped

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

What makes her look foolish? It’s still poetry, but in a different format than she originally planned.

It's just foolish in my opinion how the rollout of her projects comes off as totally unplanned and unprepared. Amateur through and through.

It's just foolish in my opinion how the rollout of her projects comes off as totally unplanned and unprepared. Amateur through and through.

I mean... are we surprised?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i'd rather have a picture of the sky taken on her cracked iphone over that awful pinterest mum easter/spring card mess of a cover art that account posted

Now that you put it that way, it probably is real. 

That poetry is cringey as hell but it would not surprise me if it's hers ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That person just posted a supposed excerpt I'm dead

https://mobile.twitter.com/ur_poetrys_bad/status/1215172206969229313

This project will be the worst when it comes to « insiders who got a hand on the audio files »: Anyone who is a bit good with words could give it his attempt and say it’s Lana’s.