Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t really care much about this if I’m honest, just craving for the new record !!!!

Not to be a party pooper, but I don’t expect WHF before 2021. She seems to have a lot going on in her life and NFR is doing so well, she’ll probably want to craft that one exceptional as well.

Do u think Violet has a cramp by now

Lmaoo, yeah poor girl she's been benting for months now

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Ok but we all knew that was going to happen. And it's probably not because of the robbery but because she was having a fun time at the beach with Fucksticks and her cringegirls .

this

robbery has nothing to do with this...

but yes... Hawai does

stupid bitch

edit: oh yeah i forgot she was robbed omg now i feel bad... well actually i dont but still

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The fact that some of y'all actually expected this to come out today I'm-

:prettyhurts: :prettyhurts: :prettyhurts: :prettyhurts:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

From her twitter, I'm assuming she's speaking about the spoken word album rather than the book: "Hoping everyone had a great New Years, gonna wait for about a month to put out ‘Violet’ since we lost about nine days with everything going on – it’s an interesting project though, looking forward to having it out x"

49325860663_a400b18ddb_o.jpg

who could've predicted

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Not to be a party pooper, but I don’t expect WHF before 2021. She seems to have a lot going on in her life and NFR is doing so well, she’ll probably want to craft that one exceptional as well.

In 2019 she explicitly said she hopes to release it "next year" (2020) obviously as this example shows she is not always to be trusted but maybe we could get it by October. I don't think it's out of the question.

What a disappointment. Mostly just annoyed she waited till today to tell us it’s delayed. My guesses are either 1) part of the poetry album was stolen and she was hoping she’d get it back in time, 2) she’s afraid it could hurt her Grammy campaign and needs to wait til after, 3) she never worked the plans out properly with her label so they want to find a way to make it more marketable first. Hopefully the delay means physical copies and not that this is scrapped. I do think she should have told us before today though. Maybe it’s passive aggressive after hers and Chuck’s stuff were stolen (someone did predict she might hold this album hostage because of it). Hopefully it’s just waiting til after the Grammys or til physical copies are ready. But maybe I’m being optimistic with those options.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

october triple music vids, she announced nfr was coming "at the top of the year" in 2019, hiadt being originally announced for october 2018, dark paradise video, cherry video, 25 unreleased tracks album, yosemite (all which straight up never came), poetry book coming before nfr, shall I go on?

She hasn’t really given a specific date for any of these. Most of these weren’t even really confirmed 100%, like the 25 unreleased album, she said she might do it but wasn’t sure. Same w NFR coming at the top of 2019 and hiadt coming in october. Even with the Cherry music vid she was like “no director liked my idea so I might do it myself”. She almost always releases stuff on the dates that she announces them to be released on.

qfrWuBl.png